UM v. BC game 2

Advertisement
It's early only 2nd inning.

yea, but jesus was this inning and a half horrible

Absolutely, but we got to their first round pick the 2nd time around, lets hope. Also at some point their bullpen will hve to come into play, they are less than impressive. This time around they will swing earlier in the count, let's see what happens.

BC pitcher just got picked by the Marlins in the 12th round, so we countered a a high round pick with Danny Garcia??

That's what we got. We are definitely not matching up starting pitching with most teams, we don't have a real ace. We have to outscore other teams, and striking out and getting caught on the bases is a problem.
BC just had a reliever drafted 14th round by the Reds, and yes 100 % agree it's not like he isn't throwing strikes either. Just give them the green light.

Absolutely, but we got to their first round pick the 2nd time around, lets hope. Also at some point their bullpen will hve to come into play, they are less than impressive. This time around they will swing earlier in the count, let's see what happens.

BC pitcher just got picked by the Marlins in the 12th round, so we countered a a high round pick with Danny Garcia??

Time to eat my words, Danny just got drafted 15th round by Seattle. Congrats

Advertisement

I heard that and wanted to get back to you, very prophetic, you must have known

Advertisement

I mean I knew he was going to get drafted, you don't go 9-3 with a 3.50 era in the ACC without being talented but never thought 15th round.

Advertisement

I mean I knew he was going to get drafted, you don't go 9-3 with a 3.50 era in the ACC without being talented but never thought 15th round.

10.4 I misunderstood your post

That balk call is so subjective

yea, sometimes when you a really good move over you get called for balks

That was a balk, his foot came towards the plate, it's just so many lefthander's get away with it makes the move look legit.

Yea, Lefty's do get away with it a lot but that's also what a good move does. It's all about trying to deceive the runner that you are going tforward

Deceiving the umpire as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back