Ugh Susan...

aint nobody got time for that GIF
It's an extra keystroke, I get it.

Advertisement
This season is already a lost cause.

We ain’t making the playoffs so who gives a **** about consolation prizes.

The only positive outcome we can have anymore is whatever leads to Manny and Blake getting fired.

This is college football, not the boring NFL.
All games matter.

Both from the media (newspaper) side and from the University side, I really don’t understand how she has been around this long…

How much would you guys pay to see her and DannyBoyCane host a Canes call in show each week?

Susan is a Goddess among Women.

We really need to get her and DBC a show.
Both from the media (newspaper) side and from the University side, I really don’t understand how she has been around this long…

How much would you guys pay to see her and DannyBoyCane host a Canes call in show each week?

Advertisement
Her podcast with David Wilson is so bad that you have to listen. Neither of them know a thing about football. I highly recommend it.

This is college football, not the boring NFL.
All games matter.

They do until they don’t. They mattered, and then we ****ed around and lost 4 games.

Now they don’t matter.

Season is a bust at this point no matter what happens.

Shouldn’t have lost to UNC, Virginia, Michigan State. Alabama I can forgive. But after those other losses, the season is officially busted.

They’re just playing for Manny’s job at this point.

They do until they don’t. They mattered, and then we ****ed around and lost 4 games.

Now they don’t matter.

Season is a bust at this point no matter what happens.

Shouldn’t have lost to UNC, Virginia, Michigan State. Alabama I can forgive. But after those other losses, the season is officially busted.

They’re just playing for Manny’s job at this point.
This game is bigger than Manny's job. This is the biggest game they'll play this season.

Advertisement
This is terrible but it’s the truth. When I open up a herald story and I see Susan’s name I immediately close my tab and move on.

I think Barry Jackson is the only one where you know he wrote it before opening it.

Only way Susan gets clicks is they have to hide her name.

She’s so bad. And whoever was the dolphins writer for ESPN a couple of years ago was awful too.

I think 95% of the posters here could write better stories and ask better questions than Susan.
Matt Porter… He was the worst

Don’t play the kids if they’re hurt. I want them to have long, productive careers. One game isn’t worth it.

Problem with having a corch on the hot seat is Manny has every incentive to play hurt kids, if it will save his job who gives a **** about player health.

And yes, I know it’s technically up to the medical staff to clear or not clear the kids to play. But the coach usually has some sway there.

Manny just better not play injured kids to try to save his job.
Madea Whats Wrong With You GIF by BET Plus

Advertisement
I wish she would just stop ignoring the sexual tension between us already…last time we talked, sparks flew, emotions ran high…

Advertisement
Back