Ugh Susan...

Advertisement
Stock said both had a shoulder issue. Williams more than Stevenson. Said Williams had issues even raising his arm on plays. Stevenson winced on a play. But yeah they're both going to play, cortisone shot before the game and they'll be good to go.

Don’t play the kids if they’re hurt. I want them to have long, productive careers. One game isn’t worth it.

Problem with having a corch on the hot seat is Manny has every incentive to play hurt kids, if it will save his job who gives a **** about player health.

And yes, I know it’s technically up to the medical staff to clear or not clear the kids to play. But the coach usually has some sway there.

Manny just better not play injured kids to try to save his job.

If you get passed her terrible writing skills, her weight and her general overall fugliness, she's actually mildly attractive in a weird way.

E025AE3E-A9D5-440D-8606-DE5B0BCB65B2.gif

Advertisement
perhaps you pass out from how atrocious it is?
It was supposed to be a joke. He demolished me yesterday on another thread that I deserved to be demolished for on a mistake I made with a word.

His use of the word “passed” in this instance is correct where most others would’ve of used “past”

Advertisement
It was supposed to be a joke. He demolished me yesterday on another thread that I deserved to be demolished for on a mistake I made with a word.

His use of the word “passed” in this instance is correct where most others would’ve of used “past”
my grammar is excellent...past, passed dominant and dominate...these are all things that people have issues with.

Advertisement
Bro, it's Florida State

Back in the day, Miami vs FSU used to decide national championships.

Who gives a **** about this year. The stakes are ZERO.

If the choice is either lose to FSU and fire Manny, or beat them and keep Manny for another year….I’d rather lose. Not sorry.

And if the choice is play Williams and he end up playing next year at half speed or sit him one game and get him full speed next year when games actually count again….sit him

This season is already a lost cause.

We ain’t making the playoffs so who gives a **** about consolation prizes.

The only positive outcome we can have anymore is whatever leads to Manny and Blake getting fired.

Advertisement
Don’t play the kids if they’re hurt. I want them to have long, productive careers. One game isn’t worth it.

Problem with having a corch on the hot seat is Manny has every incentive to play hurt kids, if it will save his job who gives a **** about player health.

And yes, I know it’s technically up to the medical staff to clear or not clear the kids to play. But the coach usually has some sway there.

Manny just better not play injured kids to try to save his job.
You would have to literally tie these kids to their beds and leave them in Miami to stop them from playing against FSU. And even that may not work. Rique and Williams are hard.
And for Rique he is building his NFL resume right now. So he is playing theu pain and everything else because he is trying to show the league he can play thru pain.
I don't disagree with your premise but they are not sitting out the FSU game. They have been thinking about this game for most of their lives.

Advertisement
Back