UGA Jamie Newman likely opting out of season.

Advertisement
I understand lock early picks opting out or skipping bowl games or whatever because, they’re lock to get picked in the first round. But didn’t Newman transfer to Georgia specifically to try to improve his stock? The knock was without Surratt and against better competition, he folded like a cheap tent. Did he not go to UGA to play on a better team to showcase his abilities? I don’t get this move at all unless Kirby specifically told him “ you ain’t playing here “ and he opted out to save face.

Less than one year post ACL surgery for Daniels... iv torn mine twice and currently do BJJ with a partial tear and do okay but football another animal. Unless this guy is Adrian Peterson who knows what’s gonna happen in that QB room. The Mathis kid has apparently turned some heads at practice so far

It just sucks because now the gators are going to think they are actually good because they might win their division.
Nah, they got smoked by the Bulldogs with Jake Fromm and he’s a bum.

Advertisement
Lol.

Rosseau is a top 10 pick no matter how much you all demean his production. He’s the definition of laughing all the way to the bank.

Newman is a poor to mediocre passer whose play tanked the moment he lost the player with actual NFL talent Wake had on offense. He went to UGA to play in a more pro style O, allegedly, to prepare for the League.

There is no comparison between the two players.

Somebody had to say it. Thank yoy

I wasn't comparing them. He asked who opts out of their money year. Several kids have, and yes I agree Rousseau will still likely be a Top 10 pick, but there's certainly questions surrounding him that a lot of scouts hoped would be answered this year.

Newman will still be drafted plenty high enough to use a bull**** excuse as a reason to save himself some wear and tear. And, as long as you pretend you're scared, front office personnel aren't going to hold it against you and drop you down their boards. He's going to be a millionaire in April with zero repercussions for quitting. Easy decision, if this is the type of person you are.
So if Rousseau is likely a top ten pick, how is it his money year? Doesn't make sense. Newman's and Rousseau's situation are different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not a good look at all. He is a quarterback, the leader of his team. Anyone that thinks a NFL GM or headcoach will give this kid the keys to their team is on some strong stuff. Not to mention the lockerroom full of players that are supposed to look up to him. They wont respect his decision or him. I dont see him being drafted.

Right, that explains how Smart has had so much success winning those. Ran off what would’ve been the best QB they’ve had since Stafford.
Correct me if I’m wrong but he did just play for one a couple years ago correct. And came within an overtime touchdown of winning it! Cast stones if you want but that’s more success then we’ve had in the last 15 plus years. Id take Kirby in a heart beat because if he keeps brining In number one classes you better believe eventually he’s gonna win one on just plain ole talent alone regardless of how good a coach he is or isn’t.

Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong but he did just play for one a couple years ago correct. And came within an overtime touchdown of winning it! Cast stones if you want but that’s more success then we’ve had in the last 15 plus years. Id take Kirby in a heart beat because if he keeps brining In number one classes you better believe eventually he’s gonna win one on just plain ole talent alone regardless of how good a coach he is or isn’t.
Almost doesn’t count in this game, unfortunately. Don’t get banners for being almost champs. He brings in top classes because UGA is spending more money than anyone. You can keep topping him off if you want, but I suggest you come up for air.

Almost doesn’t count in this game, unfortunately. Don’t get banners for being almost champs. He brings in top classes because UGA is spending more money than anyone. You can keep topping him off if you want, but I suggest you come up for air.
Who’s topping anyone off dip$hit? Your the one who seems obsessed with Kirby! All I said was in my recollection slimy people In this game usually end up winning national championships. Urban, saban, Carrol and the list goes on and on. You’re the one who brought up Kirby sport! Come up for some air man, and breath out that hate. Lmao

Advertisement
Back