2025 Tyler Williams WR

Exactly we saw what happened to the last Tyler Williams
if you know what i mean GIF

U saw what happened to the last security guards

Advertisement

Williams caught a touchdown and had a long kick return before being shut down by the Armwood staff in a blowout win over 51-20 Miami (Fla.) Norland.

"I'm definitely going to have an open mind. I'm locked in, but I definitely appreciate them still trying to recruit me. It means a lot," Williams said.

"Miami, they definitely somebody that I like. I love Miami. I love the coaching staff, I love the environment, I love everything about it. I appreciate them for continuing to recruit me, which shows me they still truly want me," Williams said. The message from Miami is that they're going to chase him until pen meets paper.

"They won't stop. They won't stop recruiting me," Williams said of the Hurricanes. "It means a lot. A lot of schools give up. Them showing they will continue to go after me, it means a lot." There is an expectation that Miami will have a strong year on the field this fall for the first time in the Mario Cristobal era. Should the Hurricanes perform, that would impact the way that Williams views them as a potential landing spot.

"That definitely going to mean a lot. I'm definitely going to make a couple of games to see that." There is no date locked in for a visit, but Williams made it clear that he plans to visit Miami this season.

What going on in this recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back