TVD to Wisconsin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Buddy never did that once playing here. They're trying to gas him up lol.

1722886105060.gif

Advertisement
Buddy never did that once playing here. They're trying to gas him up lol.

Looks like a make a wish campaign for TVDs confidence.

Honestly wish him the best but I'm not sure this is the way to go at it. He'll probably start the season on fire (again) and first sign of adversity he will collapse (again). Only this time they're blowing up his bubble and it will burst and the free fall will be massive.

Advertisement

Honestly wish him the best but I'm not sure this is the way to go at it. He'll probably start the season on fire (again) and first sign of adversity he will collapse (again). Only this time they're blowing up his bubble and it will burst and the free fall will be massive.

I have no ill will towards TVD.

But, imagine the conversation between that defensive player and the coach that had to ask him to take a dive for the sake of the QB's confidence... only a matter of time before that gets back to TVD (and just makes him feel even less confident).

That sign will arrive in Week 3 with Crimson Uniforms and a big red A on the helmet.... Pray for TVD in week 3

Advertisement
Back