TVD to Wisconsin

I think TVD is like a lot of kids who were the best player until they went to college and weren't . He thought his physical abilities would carry him. He never developed timing with anyone but his roommate. Yes he had injuries and coaching changes. He knew he wouldn't start here this year. But, he also was well-known to spend as little time away from the golf course as possible. I wish him well, but I do not expect him to suddenly turn into an NFL level guy.

Advertisement
“He also said having three offensive coordinators in three years is no way to go through your collegiate years. Van Dyke started with Dan Enos, then went to Rhett Lashlee and finally Shannon Dawson.“

He could have had 3 in 4 years. Instead he chose 4 OCs in 4 years.

“He also said having three offensive coordinators in three years is no way to go through your collegiate years. Van Dyke started with Dan Enos, then went to Rhett Lashlee and finally Shannon Dawson.“

He could have had 3 in 4 years. Instead he chose 4 OCs in 4 years.
He wasn’t invited back this year..: Bet on that!

Advertisement
. He never developed timing with anyone but his roommate.
TVD has plenty of faults but this is completely made up by people here. Charleston Rambo set records with TVD throwing him the ball. While Mike Harley added 57 catches. Jacolby George had more yards than any WR2 in UM history last year. CIS makes it seem like Restrepo caught 120 passes and our next leading receiver caught 12.

We should've known better than to trust an Enox eval.
Sheryl Lee Ralph No GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lash didn’t exactly hit it out of the park with Garcia and Jacurri Brown either.
Gonna put that on Lashlee? They were two of the highest ranked QBs in the nation. Some had Garcia as the #1.

Gonna put that on Lashlee? They were two of the highest ranked QBs in the nation. Some had Garcia as the #1.
Bad evals are bad evals. Clearly Garcia was overrated. He’s been bad at two schools now. Brown I’ll be a bit more forgiving. He was actually lower rated on the composite than Van Dyke was. He was also a project that would never be a pocket style passer. It’s no coincidence Brown ended up at UCF under Lashlee’s mentor Gus Malzahn. He’ll succeed in a run first style offense that features his athleticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back