Travis Hunter Live Commitment

Advertisement
Ooooof rough
8BEDBB3C-99E6-4D8C-BAC5-907905AA183A.gif

I’m going to play that Young Dolph for the kid at lunch. Get paid youngin. And it couldn’t have happened to a better program.

Advertisement
Kinda figured....FSU probably knew too....we laughing now until it starts happening to us.....then its gonna be a problem....same thing with Ewers kid....the NCAA gonna put a cap on this stuff so it won't be the overall deciding factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ofcourse some of you turn it into a race thing when it's clearly a MONEY THING!!!
Exactly. He’s not going there because he’s a proud black man even though there are actual people that are proud of those schools…and they should be. College ain’t for da weak.

Love the disrespect of FSU. I mean, how can you not get an ab workout from laughing so hard.

That said, NO NOT like how NIL is reaching beyond college football to now buy recruits. First Texas, now this. This went from 0-shady overnight, with unproven kids being paid to play wherever the money is. Once again, this was not the intent of the NIL lawsuits back in the day. It is now a money grab free agency with portal free agency all rolled into the title of "college athletics".

Advertisement
Anyone know what NIL deal Jackson state is offering I'm assuming he got a 3 year 45 mil deal.

Wow....Love it that we don't have to deal with him going to FSU.....

But not sure that's the right decision for his future. I guess he can always transfer and have immediate eligibility.

Advertisement
Back