Transfer Portal watch

Jay, I hear you on the stats. Just providing input from a guy that attends or watches every single Auburn game. Go to the Auburn board and ask whether they think Mason's D was aggressive this year. With that said, he's a good DC.

Advertisement
Jay, I hear you on the stats. Just providing input from a guy that attends or watches every single Auburn game. Go to the Auburn board and ask whether they think Mason's D was aggressive this year. With that said, he's a good DC.
Just thought it was interesting, I had always thought of him running a defense that's not aggressive and plays a lot of zone and gap control. I didn't watch much Auburn football. Just happened to look at the stats and was surprised to see them where they were.

Advertisement
Screenshot (33).webp

Just thought it was interesting, I had always thought of him running a defense that's not aggressive and plays a lot of zone and gap control. I didn't watch much Auburn football. Just happened to look at the stats and was surprised to see them where they were.
Stats are definitely surprising. Not aggressive and zone is what it seemed like most times but for the most part it was effective with regards. I could have killed him in the Miss. St game though. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was a freshman in 1988. I played for Sonny Smith. Came in with Matt Geiger, David Williams, Zane Arnold, Dustin Hester and Pete Mcbee.
Awesome. Were you there when Cameron Boozer came in?

Edit: Looks like you were there when Chris Brandt was there. He's the head Boys basketball coach at Auburn High.

Awesome. Were you there when Cameron Boozer came in?

Edit: Looks like you were there when Chris Brandt was there. He's the head Boys basketball coach at Auburn High.
I forgot about Chris Brandt actually. He was a part of our freshman class. From Auburn obviously. Lefty that could really stroke it. No surprise he's the HC at his old highschool.

I forgot about Chris Brandt actually. He was a part of our freshman class. From Auburn obviously. Lefty that could really stroke it. No surprise he's the HC at his old highschool.
Yeah he just became head coach a couple of years back. His headcoach (Tolbert) finally retired. Bruce Pearl has completely turned the program around.

Advertisement
Back