To the "We are gonna destroy FSU crowd"

ball915

All-American
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?

Advertisement
Please stop. FSU is an absolute mess but if they were ever to find it within themselves to play a good game, ruining Miami's season is it. This is one of the most unpredictable rivalries year in and year out and how can any of you actually believe we will destroy any team after watching our defense the last 3 games?
NO. Now,

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Advertisement
Well, considering that in the last 4 years, both teams have one win by a 49 point margin. So when the talent level is so clearly lopsided, it’s very believable that the game is a blowout

Advertisement
Well, considering that in the last 4 years, both teams have one win by a 49 point margin. So when the talent level is so clearly lopsided, it’s very believable that the game is a blowout
Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.

THE definition of Moping.
1) I feel negatively about something.
2) I’m irritated by others not feeling negatively about it.
3) I’m gonna convince them to feel as negative as I do. Spread my pessimism.
4) I’m gonna claim to be a realist, and anyone who doesn’t share my pessimism needs to stop being silly (optimistic or excited).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bugs Bunny GIF

Except that our defense is so bad that the talent level isn’t that lopsided. Anybody that thinks we’ll hold them to under 30 points after watching this embarrassment of a defense the last three weeks is deluding themselves and in for a rude awakening. We’re gonna win but it’ll be so much closer than it should and we’ll make their trash qb look like a Heisman contender.
The counterpoint is that their offense is worlds worse than our defense

Advertisement
Back