Tighten Up

Advertisement
Our "fanbase" appears more invested in the success of Forfeit State, individual recruits, HBCUs, Deion Sanders, amd Justin Flowe than they are in this program.

Tighten up, you flabby mother****ers.
Their balls been on ice for years. Gonna take a second to thaw

Dog Trying GIF

He hadn’t gone anywhere. He reads the boards. Just hasn’t been posting. @RVACane has been saying this for a while now.
He doesn’t want to post. It’s been made clear from people who talk to him. I would think he’ll return at some point but that’s a guess by me.

Advertisement
Remember this one? Since this thread is filled with BS after BS, I figured I keep you old-timers entertained. "Remember brothers and sisters, you can still stand tall. Just be thankful for what you got. You may not drive, a great big Cadillac... TV antennas in the back"

I am just thankful we have a new coach that will be getting us in playoff contention very soon.

All these songs bring back great memories but you’re right these youngun’s don’t know what good music is….

Advertisement
I don’t root for other teams either. But I’m not blind to everything else outside of Miami or even sports. I spoke about academics at HBCU’s (not even football) and you said I wasn’t a true Cane.. you sound like a hurt little child. I have been on this site since 2012 and a Cane since I was 5 in 1992. You cannot sit here and tell me I am not a true Cane. When I was a college athlete @ unlv, I often wore Miami gear AT PRACTICE and got hate for it, but I didn’t care. But above all that I am a BLACK MAN. No matter how educated I am and how much money I make, that’s what people see. So yeah I think HBCU’s are good schools academically even though I did not go to one. But most of the BLACK Men I look up to and have been mentored by in my field went to HBCU’s because they did not have the opportunities I got and but they are business owners and lawyers and docs. So yeah, I’m not mad at them boys for doing what they did because they feel it’s what’s best for them. Get out your feelings and move on.
💯💯💯💯

The hate for Deion Sanders and HBCU's is real. It's personal for some of these dudes. They don't want to hear anything positive regarding HBCU's and they don't want to see HBCU's succeed. Changing narritives to fit their hateful agenda. You ****'s are SHOOK 😂.
They took a player from Miami, this is a Miami board. There’s another big recruit of ours with supposed interest there. There’s a better chance people are looking out for Miami ahead of just hating HBCUs.

There’s also a lot of posters on here that would jump the Miami ship as soon as their favorite HBCU got good. That’s obvious

They took a player from Miami, this is a Miami board. There’s another big recruit of ours with supposed interest there. There’s a better chance people are looking out for Miami ahead of just hating HBCUs.

There’s also a lot of posters on here that would jump the Miami ship as soon as their favorite HBCU got good. That’s obvious
Yeah ok. . .

Both things can be true. These are kids and families making choices about their future. They were never Canes. Never ran through the smoke in orange and green. Most grown adults should be able to comprehend THAT. It’s clear in this thread most **** sure doesn’t mean all

But why begrudge their decision? I think it’s clear that most fans of major colleges (w/o bring up race) don’t know the history of of HBCUs. Don’t understand that a lot of them offer a great environment for these youngmen to grow as ppl and educationally. A lot of ppl have never been exposed to HBCUS so they think of them a less than. As tho these youngmen are throwing away their futures by going there. Those sentiments are the ones I have a problem with. It has nothing to do with being a HBCU fan or something like that lol. I’m a canes fan through in through. But I’ll definitely be rooting for Deion and these youngmen to have success because it means more if they do. Miami etc will find another Kevin Coleman and be fine

Advertisement
Simple question:

Why should I give a flying fvck if a recruit goes to another school? This is a Canes board. I'm sure Jackson State has their own board where they don't spend hours discussing Mario and their posters don't defend Miami over Jackson State.

Advertisement
Why do people on here keep trying to say that Coleman chose an HBCU when it’s a bold faced lie? It had absolutely ZERO to do with being a HBCU. He didn’t even visit the **** place! He and his family chose the money just like all the kids from the back yard that have said bye and left the crib for the SEC, OSU etc. Do any of you that keep pushing this honestly think that he would be going there for the history and culture alone? It’s literally the line in the song of the Aflac commercials… “must be the money.”

Advertisement
Back