Tighten Up

Advertisement
I don't root for other teams. This ain't hard.
I don’t root for other teams either. But I’m not blind to everything else outside of Miami or even sports. I spoke about academics at HBCU’s (not even football) and you said I wasn’t a true Cane.. you sound like a hurt little child. I have been on this site since 2012 and a Cane since I was 5 in 1992. You cannot sit here and tell me I am not a true Cane. When I was a college athlete @ unlv, I often wore Miami gear AT PRACTICE and got hate for it, but I didn’t care. But above all that I am a BLACK MAN. No matter how educated I am and how much money I make, that’s what people see. So yeah I think HBCU’s are good schools academically even though I did not go to one. But most of the BLACK Men I look up to and have been mentored by in my field went to HBCU’s because they did not have the opportunities I got and but they are business owners and lawyers and docs. So yeah, I’m not mad at them boys for doing what they did because they feel it’s what’s best for them. Get out your feelings and move on.

Advertisement
I don’t root for other teams either. But I’m not blind to everything else outside of Miami or even sports. I spoke about academics at HBCU’s (not even football) and you said I wasn’t a true Cane.. you sound like a hurt little child. I have been on this site since 2012 and a Cane since I was 5 in 1992. You cannot sit here and tell me I am not a true Cane. When I was a college athlete @ unlv, I often wore Miami gear AT PRACTICE and got hate for it, but I didn’t care. But above all that I am a BLACK MAN. No matter how educated I am and how much money I make, that’s what people see. So yeah I think HBCU’s are good schools academically even though I did not go to one. But most of the BLACK Men I look up to and have been mentored by in my field went to HBCU’s because they did not have the opportunities I got and but they are business owners and lawyers and docs. So yeah, I’m not mad at them boys for doing what they did because they feel it’s what’s best for them. Get out your feelings and move on.
Of course they can do whatever they want, I'm a long time advocate of players getting paid. Fine. I'm a Miami Hurricane. And when they turn their backs on this program, I say **** em. That's it. I'm not a fan of anything outside the program.

Advertisement
Of course they can do whatever they want, I'm a long time advocate of players getting paid. Fine. I'm a Miami Hurricane. And when they turn their backs on this program, I say **** em. That's it. I'm not a fan of anything outside the program.

Me liking you is earned and the only thing close to being a default like for me is being a Cane. ***** was tryin hard to be liked but failed.

Advertisement
Now THAT is music..
Remember this one? Since this thread is filled with BS after BS, I figured I keep you old-timers entertained. "Remember brothers and sisters, you can still stand tall. Just be thankful for what you got. You may not drive, a great big Cadillac... TV antennas in the back"

I am just thankful we have a new coach that will be getting us in playoff contention very soon.

Yea like there are people who are more HS fans and sfla fans wishing kids luck at enemy schools. **** nah I can't do that man.....someone in the bama vs Cincy thread actually was happy Brooks from sfla caught a td for bama. I was like what in the actual fuq?

Advertisement
Franchise would have been running amok in here.
Well, he can if he wants to. He’s not banned. Up to him if he wants to post or not. He’s on here now viewing the board.

1641697130251.webp

Advertisement
Back