Thoughts From the Bench Press: South Florida

Advertisement
Also @JHallCanes your best one yet. Very funny 🫡
U Hands College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
This schedule sets up nicely for miami to run the table and win acc champ and hopefully get a nice seed to make a run in playoff. But one game at a time. Louisville and vatech and south Florida we can't overlook. We can't even overlook Fsu.
Cal on west coast with bye week..

Advertisement
Minimum of 42-9. I’m not sure they get in the end zone. They will struggle to move the ball and our O will neutralize them early. Similar to the UF game, but they are not better than UF.

Bama just overlooked them. Luckily for us it happened to Bama. We will not make the same mistake.

Minimum of 42-9. I’m not sure they get in the end zone. They will struggle to move the ball and our O will neutralize them early. Similar to the UF game, but they are not better than UF.

Bama just overlooked them. Luckily for us it happened to Bama. We will not make the same mistake.
With this leadership on the team we won’t be overlooking anyone I agree

Doesn’t mean we won’t have some tough games. College football and matchups are just like that. But it won’t be because we overlook them that’s why I’m not down with all the “trap game” talk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Next stop? These guys:

IMG_7061.jpeg

Fitting they place their logo right after ours. These guys are the wanna be U.

- U on the helmet
- Located in Tampa but call themselves "South" Florida
- Wear the same green we use

Someone should petition to rename them the University of West Florida. As a matter of fact, think I'll start using that going forward.

Canes 52
UWF (University of West Florida/University of Wannabe ****boys) 14

- U on the helmet

Someone should petition to rename them the University of West Florida. As a matter of fact, think I'll start using that going forward.

Canes 52
There's already a UWF and they have something USF doesn't. A national championship.

D3-2019

Advertisement

- U on the helmet

Canes 52
And apparently they do the “horns up” thing as a direct rip off of Texas?

Good grief these guys are delusional

Happy Flex Friday my Canes brothers and sisters!

We’ve been reading about USF for weeks as we’ve been enjoying our anabolic oatmeal every morning and now it’s our turn to talk

View attachment 303931

It’s time to #fillthosesleeves, fill those vials, grab a straw, and get ready for the next stop on the schedule!

So far so good for the 2024 Miami Hurricanes. After one of the most dominant all around performances in the history of the program, we move on to a tougher stretch of the schedule

Nothing has struck fear on the state of Florida like this since Bath Salts. And much like Bath Salts, if you get in the way, your face is getting eaten

cocaine GIF

Scanning the boards these last few weeks I’d say it’s about 50/50 on those that have accepted reality and those that have not

People are scared to believe

They’re scared to be hurt again

Their posts read like a soft *****

“They played Alabama tough” has been typed almost in a whisper. A floppy whiskey d**k of a rallying cry for those still traumatized

View attachment 303909

I could continue to ridicule such behavior but like any good spotter, it’s up to us to help

Therefore I am implementing something new

“Sponsor a Testosterone Starved CiS Poster”

This program intended on providing these much needed medications to those without access. Pick a buddy and uplift them.

No longer will we need to read these posts about “trap games” and Moral Victory U playing Alabama tough, or the vaunted Virginia Tech Hokies

View attachment 303913

View attachment 303908

When the Miami Hurricanes descend on the College Football Playoff I want to see Paul Finebaums pen*s head describe our ascent in these words:

View attachment 303932

Now that we put the solution in place, let’s talk about what’s on the horizon

Next stop? These guys:

View attachment 303907

michael jordan laughing GIF

I’m not gonna spend much time on talking about them. The board has over analyzed it enough

This is a throwback Miami team that relishes walking into someone else’s barn and beating the ******* brakes off of them. USF has some talent and some skill, but

200.gif

Here’s why we beat the **** out of them in Prime Time:

Cam Ward: like General Sherman marching to the sea, Cam is leading this Miami Hurricane squad through the state of Florida, leaving a wake of destruction behind. If I could channel my inner Trabis Ward I would say….well…you know. He is him and he’s the most important player Miami has had in my fandom

Elijah Arroyo: this mfer splitting seams like Paranos girlfriend. Can’t block for **** but we don’t need him to. His hands are softer than our fans waking up in the middle of the night in the fetal position about Cal

Simeon Barrow: This offseason I thought our fans were putting WAY too much pressure on this dude to be the savior of the DL. He was good at MSU but not a world beater. I could already see our fans trashing him for not being something they created. Fortunately our other DTs have stepped up and this dude is doing his thing. I look for him to be big in this one

Wes: Talk about a glow up. People say you can’t take anything from a Spring Game, and while I agree for the most part, seeing Wes in run support during the SG was the opening. USF has the gimmick but I expect Wes to play like he was shot out of Peter North’s cannon

Verdict:

USF will be rowdy and ready but we are just too talented and too deep on offense to sweat this. With Cam and the receivers not accepting anything less than perfection our offense will carry us

View attachment 303924

Good guys 41
Bad Guys 17

View attachment 303930
Did you ever disclose why you were so locked in and tight lipped about your horrendous score prediction last week. Asking for a friend.

Did you ever disclose why you were so locked in and tight lipped about your horrendous score prediction last week. Asking for a friend.
There’s been a trend on my posts of lowballing our offense and they come out and go absolutely ham

So I’m trying to work undercover now that the voodoo is known by the universe and not try and double jinx the jinx

Advertisement
Back