This staff needs to stop taking silents

What you're doing is comparing the ascent of Dab Swinney with his first time ever as a HC and comparing that to Richt who had 15 years under his belt at a major program before coming here. This is stupid af....it shows your lack of intelligence and understanding. Were you an ESE kid in school? Had to be.

Do you follow cfb or just act like you do? Clemson has NEVER recruited like they are now...going back 5 years.
Sure they got one or two elite guys but not 2-4 5 starts per cycle like now.

Boyd was 2009 and that class was ranked 37th
Williams was 2013 and that class was ranked 13th
Watkins was was 2011 and that class was ranked 8th
Watson was 2014 and they were 11-2 before Watson got there, not 11-1...this means what exactly? They lost to FSU and their 2013 NC team and a top 15 ranked SC team in a rivalry game...What exactly were you saying again? Nothing...

You fools keep comparing us to Clemson and we've scored 6 points the last two games we've played them. Wake up
And why is being at a program for 15 years before here a crutch and not an advantage over someone who had never been a head coach before? How is that a disadvantage? That's such a stupid thought

Advertisement
And why is being at a program for 15 years before here a crutch and not an advantage over someone who had never been a head coach before? How is that a disadvantage? That's such a stupid thought

You're so stupid...how is that an advantage when his previous 15 years at a P5 school rich with resources and 4 different coaches joined the conference after him and won a NC..not 1, not 2, not 3 but FOUR.

Add to the fact he was fired for his lack of quality wins and QB mismanagement and we have what we see now..

Dabo was learning on the job and still didnt let recruits decommit on him and play him. Richt has been doing this for 18 years and it has happened more in this year alone the Dabos entire tenure. Thank you for making my point

TF are you even talking about..I am not a Mark Richt guy...he SUCKS

If you want to use somebody that has had success in college before taking over than lets use Harbaugh. How many times do you see guys commit to Michigan and then back off their pledge? Not many. He has no national titles as a coach, no super bowl rings, so he's not on Saban level and even Richt has a better resume than him. Yet he doesn't lose any recruits either. Why are we losing recruits? Its because we let them go! They take visits, they get recruited as hard as anyone. We let them do this. And we are shocked and upset when they pick someone else.

lol...what?

Advertisement
I guess you never went to school since you don't know how to read. What i am saying and have been saying the entire time is we need to have a different recruiting strategy bcuz we get played way too often. Dabo has kept the same recruiting strategy his entire time of being a Head Coach. Do not commit if you are not shutting it down. He's done that at the beginning with 3/4 stars and he does it today with every player he has recruited. Why can't we do that when he has done it from the start at Clemson. So when they haven't been the dominant program they are today they still did it! Why can't we?

We can't have a different recruiting strategy when we can't win big...don't win consistently enough.

You're so stupid...how is that an advantage when his previous 15 years at a P5 school rich with resources and 4 different coaches joined the conference after him and won a NC..not 1, not 2, not 3 but FOUR.

Add to the fact he was fired for his lack of quality wins and QB mismanagement and we have what we see now..

I swear we see coaches not doing **** elsewhere and go

"He won't do that here."

Give me a guy like Brohm EVERYDAY and TWICE on Sunday.

I want a guy who does MORE with LESS.........ALWAYS

Christ this **** is infuriating

I swear we see coaches not doing **** elsewhere and go

"He won't do that here."

Give me a guy like Brohm EVERYDAY and TWICE on Sunday.

I want a guy who does MORE with LESS.........ALWAYS

Christ this **** is infuriating

We had that in Howard, Jimmy, Pink, and even butch to a certain extent.

Shannon was an affirmative action plan and Golden defrauded us...poor us!

We had that in Howard, Jimmy, Pink, and even butch to a certain extent.

Shannon was an affirmative action plan and Golden defrauded us...poor us!

And Corch Roach is primed for the Golden years in Century Village.

GTFOH! All of these bums

Advertisement
TF are you even talking about..I am not a Mark Richt guy...he SUCKS
We can't have a different recruiting strategy when we can't win big...don't win consistently enough.

I'm not ready to say Mark Richt sucks or not. Bcuz we are in a much better situation from where we were before he got here. But we can absolutely have a different recruiting strategy without winning big. Because we are not winning big is exactly why we should switch up our strategy. You get the recruits and then you win big. It's not the other way around.

Its not about taking silents its about CLOSING

They need to start closing for big time prospects.............I know u will get the but but but Hall but but but Richards...................we are leaking way to much especially if we are feeding teams we want to catch. They have done this for 3 cycles expect it not to change because thats just a pattern at this point.

Foolish post. Every player essentially has to silent commit to a staff for the approval. He told staff he's coming when he decided, but from that moment to when he announced obviously things changed

Advertisement
Back