The ReUnion

Advertisement
Great reunion but IF they care so much about the university of MIAMI, no results. They are BOOSTERS with influences within the program. Don't they. If all four walked INTO the office of BJ and confronted him. STILL no results. Yes or no. All of them combined together can't get **** fixed. I'd buy me a COACH. It's pretty simple.

Last edited:
That was a great watch. Listening Wayne say he was hurt and he didn't want to tap his helmet to leave the game because he had Andre Johnson behind him is ancient compared to the crap on the field today.

Thank you Blake James and the BOT.

Advertisement
Seriously.

Feel like some of this footage should literally be in black and white.

When was the last time you watched the 2002 Rose Bowl? I have a DVD copy—because they didn't even offer on Blu-Ray at the time.

4:3 full-screen and looks as ancient as 1984 Orange Bowl footage.
Who cares......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not for murder when you got away with it. But he goes to sleep with that on his mind, therefore the constant Jesus talk. He feels so guilty he pays money to the daughter of the man who passed

That being said, he’s the goat LB - just don’t care to hear him speak.

Lol

Advertisement
I am just watching the replay now (well listening at work). I hate to keep harking to the past glory, but this is what we need, and what our players need to see.

You don't see other universities getting a fox sports special when the superbowl comes to town. Its pretty impressive.

Inspiring.

Advertisement
Back