The perfect rotation.

jkh305

Sophomore
This is mine. Posted it on the BB thread but wanted to get more feedback.

Starters
G- Lykes
G- Brown
G- Walker
F- Lawerence
F- Huell

Bench
6th Man- Newton
7th Man- Vasiljevic
8th Man- Izundu

Extended
9th Man- Waardenburg
10th Man- Robinson
11th Man- Stowell

Emergency
12th Man- Grad Assistant/Water Boy or girl/Kids that mop the floor
13th Man- Miller

Advertisement
Aside from hype, what has Walker showed to put him in the top 5? We play better with DJ on the floor.

This shows how much Walker needs to adjust not being the main guy. The potential is sky high....he just needs to understand the actual game better.

But the NBA doesn't care about IQ, court awareness, etc. The NBA just looks at potential and physical attributes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aside from hype, what has Walker showed to put him in the top 5? We play better with DJ on the floor.

It's a macro issue. Sitting a highly touted prospect sends the wrong message to other recruits who have grown up in the AAU culture and expect everything handed to them.

Is it right? No. But in the 1-and-done era it's about getting the players. The team has a higher upside with IV even if he has yet to actualize his potential.

It's a macro issue. Sitting a highly touted prospect sends the wrong message to other recruits who have grown up in the AAU culture and expect everything handed to them.

Is it right? No. But in the 1-and-done era it's about getting the players. The team has a higher upside with IV even if he has yet to actualize his potential.

You know what else gets recruits here? Winning.

Not really. Mizzou got Porter, Lsu got Simmons, Washington got Fultz. It's about connections, shoe companies, and politics.

This shows how much Walker needs to adjust not being the main guy. The potential is sky high....he just needs to understand the actual game better.

But the NBA doesn't care about IQ, court awareness, etc. The NBA just looks at potential and physical attributes.

Aside from an erratic outside shot, poor defensive play, bad court awareness, lack of clutch play, and flat out disappearing for long stretches (such as the final 39 minutes yesterday), IV is a prototype lottery pick.

Advertisement

Not really. Mizzou got Porter, Lsu got Simmons, Washington got Fultz. It's about connections, shoe companies, and politics.

Missouri has a name program, even though they've been down. LSU always gets players and has great teams once or twice a decade (Pistol Pete, Shaq, Stromlie Swift, etc). It's a combo of both. I know college basketball is changing, but if you're winning every year, you're going to get players regardless of all that crap.

Bingo.

I'm just looking at the landscape. If you want to win BIG, you need to have McDonald's All-Americans.

I'm just looking at the landscape. If you want to win BIG, you need to have McDonald's All-Americans.

I agree, and we've had 2 the last 3 years, and Brown was a Brand All-American. Until the FBI ****, we were recruiting great, and it was because we were winning.

Advertisement

Missouri has a name program, even though they've been down. LSU always gets players and has great teams once or twice a decade (Pistol Pete, Shaq, Stromlie Swift, etc). It's a combo of both. I know college basketball is changing, but if you're winning every year, you're going to get players regardless of all that crap.

Mizzou is a name program in basketball? Since when?

Well, they've been to 26 NCAAT, 7 Sweet 16s, 5 Elite 8s, and 21 conference titles.

Well, they've been to 26 NCAAT, 7 Sweet 16s, 5 Elite 8s, and 21 conference titles.

Coach Norm Stewart National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame... 634–333 record at Missouri from 1967-1999.

Advertisement

Starters
G- Lykes
G- Brown
G- Walker
F- Lawerence
F- Huell

Bench
6th Man- Newton
7th Man- Vasiljevic
8th Man- Izundu

Extended
9th Man- Waardenburg
10th Man- Robinson
11th Man- Stowell

Emergency
13th Man- Miller

Lol! Your as big a fan of Miller as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizzou hired Porter’s dad. Plus his sister goes there. It had nothing to do with anything else.

Mizzou hired Porter’s dad. Plus his sister goes there. It had nothing to do with anything else.

Bingo.

Starters
G- Lykes
G- Brown
G- Walker
F- Lawerence
F- Huell

Bench
6th Man- Newton
7th Man- Vasiljevic
8th Man- Izundu

Extended
9th Man- Waardenburg
10th Man- Robinson
11th Man- Stowell

Emergency
13th Man- Miller

Agree 100%

Id also like to see lineups with brown at pg and Lonnie at shooting guard with DJ on the wing.

Run the offense thru 2 bug guards and then have amp and DJ as spot up shooters.

Lykes coming off a great game but both he and newton are too “me first” when running the point. I think brown can get the offense rolling at times from that spot.

Advertisement
Back