The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
****.. I'm sure its been discussed elsewhere on here, but Blustein was on Donno's show and he said he doesn't expect Mario's system to change. He said no matter who the OC is they're going to run a version of this offense. He said Mario will bring in someone that will add to Mario's scheme, but basically this is it.

Sure hope he's wrong. Otherwise this thread is pointless. Won't matter who he interviews or hires. What we've already got is what we'll get.

Did he say system? Did he say scheme?

Or did he say Mario is "committed to running the ball."

Because there is a massive difference.

Advertisement
Bro, you bring great content to this board…..but ****, I hope you’re wrong this time.
Me to brah.

I just dont want to get my hopes up cause dude stil been around certain recruiting things and is looking a little to comfortable for my liking. The coaching conference happened and he aint make a move and spring practice gonna creep up soon

Mario doesnt have a scheme. Bluestein talking out of his *** v UNC we dam near threw 50 passes. Cristobal doesnt have a scheme just like Kirby, he just wants physical play style. Not run it 70 times per game required
Kirby has a scheme he’s a defensive genius. He took sabans system and made it his own

Advertisement
Did he say system? Did he say scheme?

Or did he say Mario is "committed to running the ball."

Because there is a massive difference.
This. I don’t know much, but doesn’t seem like Mario has a system/scheme as much as an philosophy. Which is be physical and be able to run the ball. Neither of which are negatives.

Advertisement
He said both system and scheme.

I asked because I listened to it as well and specifically heard "running the ball." But I was doing a few things at once so maybe I missed some further commentary. Regardless, I don't believe Mario is married to a particular scheme.

Advertisement
Cross Candle off

1674674666406.gif

I hope the delay isn't just working out stuff on dismissing Gattis. I hope we have an agreement with someone otherwise this would be very concerning to not have someone basically signed up and ready to go.

And I keep hoping from an up and coming star who can develop QBs and hire a quality WR coach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back