The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
what about Darrel Bevell? He is already down in Miami with the dolphins wouldn’t even really need to move

CIS is really funny, every offensive coach that is fired in CFB, NFL, or CFL is automatically a candidate for Miami.

I'm waiting for someone to bring up Greg Roman anytime soon.

Advertisement
CIS is really funny, every offensive coach that is fired in CFB, NFL, or CFL is automatically a candidate for Miami.

I'm waiting for someone to bring up Greg Roman anytime soon.
Because this needs to be a big higher IMO since Gattis has been so bad

We can’t get a new OC…. Until the current one is removed. No material evidence of this taking place. Just reliable sources. Same story with Mark D and little Richt.. I’m afraid the Canes going down that path again.

Advertisement
We can’t get a new OC…. Until the current one is removed. No material evidence of this taking place. Just reliable sources. Same story with Mark D and little Richt.. I’m afraid the Canes going down that path again.
Why not? That's exactly what happened when Mario replaced Manny. People made the exact same argument yet the deal with Mario had already been negotiated.

Greg Roman for OC?
i would take him for sure. three salient facts:

1. he played DL in college but has been an offensive coach. @DTP i think was discussing this in another thread.
2. he played DL at John Carroll University in Ohio, where Don Shula and many others played.
3. he never won the Broyles Award. Never Ever.

based on the above and many other factors, bring him on. Certainly Zo knows him.

Advertisement
I'm a little behind in this thread but Litrell is still out there right? Arkansas was thought to be in the mix there, UNC as well and both went other directions.

Advertisement
I absolutely could see Mario wanting Greg Roman. I don't see Roman wanting to go to Miami though. If he went to CFB, I'd say Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back