The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He ****ed it up last year with the same “massive” budget. Get off Mario’s **** until he actually hires someone good .
He did f^ck up last year. He failed to mesh coaches from different staffs and Gattis came on late after Candle fell through. On paper, not even the most vehement Gattis haters expected this disastrous of a season. And guess what, he canned his sorry, disgusting a$$ after one season.

You think he’s going back to a plodding offense? After how drastically it affected WR recruiting, not to mention the product on the field and the growing national backlash on the program? Then you lack any sort of competence or ability to see things through a neutral lens.

Again if he hires Arroyo or Coley as OC, I’ll be right there with you.

He did f^ck up last year. On paper, not even the most vehement Gattis haters expected this disastrous of a season. And guess what, he canned his sorry, disgusting a$$ after one season.

You think he’s going back to a plodding offense? After how drastically it affected WR recruiting? Then you’re stupider than I thought.

He has been the same his whole career. A tiger can’t change his stripes.

Mario has destroyed offenses and players his who career. That’s a fact and all the info is out there if you want to do your research.

Now I hope he for the 1st time changes his mindset and hire an elite OC but I’m in wait and see mode. You have no clue who he is hiring so you just have hope and a dream at this point.

Mario has destroyed offenses and players his who career. That’s a fact and all the info is out there if you want to do your research.

Now I hope he for the 1st time changes his mindset and hire an elite OC but I’m in wait and see mode. You have no clue who he is hiring so you just have hope and a dream at this point.
A Tiger can’t change his stripes? Saban should have retired a long time ago. I guess Dabo going with Riley is the same ol’ thing too.

I’m talking to a brick wall.

Advertisement
Another candidate for the “Let’s Tire Out the Defense” party.

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

You’re infuriatingly simple. His QB at Oregon went 6th overall in the draft

Advertisement

Just an observation but it doesn't seem like you are in
"Wait and see mode"
When you post things like this
"Probably going to end up with Arroyo as OC and Coley co/OC WR coach or something sorry like that"

Cam was god awful at UF. I’m a ball fan so when I was younger I’d go with my best friend out to gator practices and scrimmages a lot. For about ten years. Cam couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn , he was the definition of cheeks. Nobody that ever say him and Tebow play would have thought Cam was better . It’s comical to even compare at the time. Thats why people were shocked with what Cam did at BJC then Auburn. He improved dramatically.
The truth isn’t as entertaining though @Cribby are you new here or something?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t get the fearful assumption from some that an Arroyo/Coley tandem is on the horizon. It wouldn’t make any sense and I assume Mario’s aiming much higher in his search.

The combative Herbert/Mario/Arroyo discourse was inevitably going to resurface once Arroyo’s name was dropped in the Gattis thread. But considering the emphasis Mario places on recruiting, I assume he’s more focused on rectifying the disastrous situation caused by hiring Gattis in the first place than lazily relying on familiarity from his past.

We’re trying to compete with the likes of Georgia and Bama. Neither Saban nor Smart would ever consider hiring Marcus Arroyo as their OC in a million years. Neither should we with the money we’re spending now. It’s that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back