Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I'm not the one claiming that Alabama offered him a raise. That was someone else.

The point is simple, whether Rees was making 2M or 2.4M at ND, it was also stated by ND that they would match whatever Rees was offered (though Rees wanted Alabama more than he wanted a bidding war).

The fact remains, Gattis' $1.8 million salary slot is no longer "Miami can outbid anyone". It's just not.
Rees was at neither of those numbers at ND

Advertisement
I know you’ve been on this thread and I know you’ve seen the answers before, so I’m not sure what part of there is literally no way they’re going to hire Scott Frost as an offensive coordinator after just firing Josh Gattis for cause when Scott Frost has both alcohol issues in his very recent past as well as rumors of other dalliances that could be akin to what gattis is accused of. The best you’re gonna get for frost if anything is a redemption play and it will not be at that level.

You can keep asking this question like you’re ignorant or you could stop being your typical redundant self
We fired Gattis for cause?

We fired Gattis for cause?

allegedly

Advertisement
Dang I missed that. Did @Cribby confirm?

i broke the news because i'm an insider with breaking news.

Advertisement
At this point I think there’s like three people that think this though

People like myself that are just being patient are only doing it because the alternative is to just sit around *****ing about it and that got old somewhere around the Golden/Dorito years

It is what it is at this point
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

i broke the news because i'm an insider with breaking news.

Thanks for sharing the link.

"the rumor going around UM campus (administrators) is that Gattis was involved in an act/event with multiple co-eds simultaneously that is verboten by UM policies and procedures"

Lmao am I understanding this correctly that he had a threesome with two students or employees?? 🤣

If Gattis put half as much effort into coaching as he did getting laid he might have worked out

Advertisement
That's what I've been commenting about today. At some point the brain trust has to take over, otherwise you look like a fool running a multi-million dollar business. I thought part of the reason Dan was hired was to keep the program from looking foolish and to begin acting like a "big boy" program once again. There may have been buy-outs or contractual things going on through this process which negated anything being done quickly, but why not come out and provide some type of explanation or at least some vague support of what is going on behind the scenes. I get the "they don't owe the fanbase anything," but common sense says you're hurting your entire process/program with the lack of urgency and we already have seen how it's impacted some of the recruiting. Whatever... I've been a fan since 1983 and I'll continue to be a fan but this is whole process has been questionable.
Paragraphs

Advertisement
What I don't understand is if Mario is this obsessed with Candle as to approach him two years in a row, and Candle continually listens, how do you strike out two years in a row? You'd think at this point both of them know what the other wants.

"the rumor going around UM campus (administrators) is that Gattis was involved in an act/event with multiple co-eds simultaneously that is verboten by UM policies and procedures"

Lmao am I understanding this correctly that he had a threesome with two students or employees?? 🤣

If Gattis put half as much effort into coaching as he did getting laid he might have worked out

the rumor, substantiated by several credentialed members of this corrupted and f@cking up fine institution, is that it was co-eds, not employees.

IT IS VERBOTEN

VERBOTEN

VER-BOT-EN

Announces Last Call GIF

Samuel L Jackson Beer GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back