The fan faction known as "CANESFAM" must be eliminated

I don't understand how some Canes fans want to try and diss other ones...especially some of the most dedicated and vocal that also pump money into the games and after...

Posting about Canesfam....and being a Canes fan...while not even attending games is literally the epitome of a bytch move.

Find another ******* outlet
These Azzwipes don't realize the majority of those guys/gals are season ticket holders, with most being holders for many yrs, while the clowns on here who's claim to fame is they attend the Spring Game every yr.....Before they run their mouths, they need to spend the $$$$ these people do on a yearly basis.

Advertisement
For the record, I have a major problem with the guy holding the Dade County sign. No real reason for it aside from him ending up on tv after every touchdown scored by the opposition for the last 15 years.

459719638-pittsburgh-v-miami.jpg-850x560.jpg

For the record, I have a major problem with the guy holding the Dade County sign. No real reason for it aside from him ending up on tv after every touchdown scored by the opposition for the last 15 years.

459719638-pittsburgh-v-miami.jpg-850x560.jpg
I know the guy bottom left. @rok ...I promise you don't want to F with him....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back