The fan faction known as "CANESFAM" must be eliminated

Advertisement
You know what? You are correct. I don't mean to conflate and lump everyone into one category. However, I do have a problem with the costume folks and their ability to appear on my tv screen every 5 seconds. I've about had it with them too.

My question is... where are these guys getting all this money from?. I typically tend a lot of away games because im in South Richmond Virginia and I swear these guys are at EVERY game.

They don't even look like they have jobs but they make it to every game with amazing seats.

Whose funding them?

Advertisement
My question is... where are these guys getting all this money from?. I typically tend a lot of away games because im in South Richmond Virginia and I swear these guys are at EVERY game.

They don't even look like they have jobs but they make it to every game with amazing seats.

Whose funding them?
Canes Freak Freddie (Guy with the Horns and Happy/Sad Mask) owns a very, very successful Landscaping Company....Nicest guy imaginable....400+ UM games (both home and away) all 5 NCs, including the losses....EVERY Bowl game since 1980....and a Canes ManCave that needs to be seen to believe.....UM has sponsored him to a certain degree throughout the yrs.
img_1_1646824532547~2.webp

Last edited:
You know what? You are correct. I don't mean to conflate and lump everyone into one category. However, I do have a problem with the costume folks and their ability to appear on my tv screen every 5 seconds. I've about had it with them too.
I don’t care about them. The only thing that bothers me is the defense of laz. It’s just a group of people who have something in common and want to hang out. It’s not for me but can’t fault them for it.

These blokes already hog every ounce of attention when it comes to radio and tv. Every Saturday we're subjected to torture by seeing the same few circus freaks sitting behind our team's bench dressed in costume embarassing themselves and our fan base.

Now their leader, the infamous Cutler Ridge Laz, is awaiting trial for murder and these CANESFAM derelicts continue defending him at every turn.

We MUST move to eradicate the phrase CANESHAM I mean CANESFAM and take back our fan base. This has persisted for too long and has been somewhat of a running joke, but now this "Miami Hurricanes Superfan" is on national news upholding the Thug U tradition we've worked so hard to escape.

WE MUST FLY A BANNER BEFORE THE BETHUNE COOKMAN GAME decrying these ruffians. Like this post if you agree.
Ah yes.

Fly the banner is ALWAYS the answer.

Advertisement
These guys have sat through the same years of sh**ty, tortuous, frustrating blend of mediocrity and failed hopes as the rest of us. Wearing bath towel capes, Papier-mâché Ibis heads and voodoo skulls in 90+ degree heat.

I cannot begrudge them whatever it is they have earned.
LOVE your use of Papier-mâché!

I keep reading your post over and over in a Français accent.

You Sir, are a force to be reckoned with.

The entire canes fam nonsense should go. They’re all useless. And embarrassing when you see them at away gsmes. They’re a caricature and provide the stereo type of the typical Miami to away fans

Advertisement
how has nobody...

You wanna start dissin canesfam show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. Canesfam rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

how has nobody...

You wanna start dissin canesfam show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. Canesfam rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!
3P0oEX5oTmrkY.gif

Donde esta Juan?

Advertisement
Canes Freak Freddie (Guy with the Horns and Happy/Sad Mask) owns a very, very successful Landscaping Company....Nicest guy imaginable....400+ UM games (both home and away) all 5 NCs, including the losses....EVERY Bowl game since 1980....and a Canes ManCave that needs to be seen to believe.....UM has sponsored him to a certain degree throughout the yrs.View attachment 179291

Word. Thanks for the insight. I was always wondering.

how has nobody...

shocked ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
Back