The Decline of South Florida

View as article
SoFlo kids have become soft. Their character is for Sale as is many of the so called mentors who guide them. Street attitude, what can i get from thi$$. Doesn't work, move on... Lou Holtz was asked what is the difference in football players today and 50 years ago. He answered "Simple, Today's athletes talk about rights and privileges. And the players 50 years ago talked about obligations and responsibilities!” To me that describes society today in all areas including the workplace!!
I don't know about all that.
If South Florida kids are soft, what does that say about the North Florida or out-of-state kids that get bent over the barrel by South Florida teams?

Are Jacksonville kids softer?
Are Georgia kids softer?
Are Louisiana kids softer?

Or are the South Florida kids just THAT much more talented that their softness doesn't matter in head-to-head match-ups?

Advertisement
Yea what you posted wont be happening.

The inner city miami schools alumni care wayyyyy to much about football to let that happen..

****** Miami Central have kids transferring IN...from California, Colorado,Rhode Island.

The ppl that are leaving for the most part are the demographic that werent playing sports anyway.

When you see decline it will be the youth parks becoming bare.......well i dare you to go out to any park in south florida currently....dare you....the **** youth clubs have off szn conditioning **** near as long as um college does. Its chuc full of 5 year olds strapping on pads currently believe me i pass em up n down every day from miami to deerfield beach in broward.

Last week there may have been 5,000 at a youth optomist jamboree at sta.....the decline is being overstated severely.
LOL!! My whole family played ball!! So you're saying not one who plays are leaving? Have you seen past out of state recruits within the last 10 yrs that family is originally from SoFL or Miami? I grew up on NW 46th played ball at NW boys club and played at Edison with Corey Bell. Homes in my old neighborhood is now over a mil and you say people arent leaving because they play ball? Last time I remember the whole south plays balls and more affordable to live.

You would know better than most so I highly respect your opinion. However, regarding coaching and parenting as separate issues, don’t you think that could be a nationwide issue rather than just a south Florida one?

With the money being spent before it’s collected & counted, hasn’t that made the youth sports atmosphere worse all over the country? I coach basketball, I’m with you on the parenting and coaching worsening. I’m sure south Florida is one of the worst offenders.

What I’m not certain about is that it’s just a local issue, and that in the places with better parenting/coaching/structure/habits that those players have the athletic and physical measurables (Fabian Moreau wanting to be a rb and yet being able to switch to DB and become a pro), instincts, or unique intangibles (like X’s toughness, Teddy Bridgewater’s joy for the game, fill in any personality blank, etc.) that sticks to future professionals who grow up in soFlo.
You have very valid points. I'm sure it's more so a societal issue. I just feel like it's worse in South Florida. They treat football like a business from the age of like 7 down here. Asking what little league coaches can offer them. 🙄
We live in a very pretentious, superficial and shallow area. People down here are bougie, and they carry that "Hollywood attitude" with them in everything they do...hence the reason they are frontrunners and groupies. (more so than anywhere else)

A lower level college coach told me that they have a unique problem with recruiting South Florida kids...because many of our kids think they're above playing at the lower level colleges. And he said they only have this issue with South Florida kids. And I've seen it first hand as a coach. I've had kids/parents that think they are "above" the offers on their list. (thus they don't entertain them)
You'd think these people would just be blessed to receive a free education and no student debt... but nooo.
They wanna win the hat game on signing day.
Image is everything down here.
I've literally had a kid say that signing at Nevada would disappoint his dad.
I've had a Hatian kid, who would've been the first in his family to go to college, shun a freakin' Colgate offer! That scholarship is worth like $300k+.

Last edited:
SoFlo kids have become soft. Their character is for Sale as is many of the so called mentors who guide them. Street attitude, what can i get from thi$$. Doesn't work, move on... Lou Holtz was asked what is the difference in football players today and 50 years ago. He answered "Simple, Today's athletes talk about rights and privileges. And the players 50 years ago talked about obligations and responsibilities!” To me that describes society today in all areas including the workplace!!
He actually said “shimmmple”. **** up outta here with Lou Holtz. What has happened to this board…

You have very valid points. I'm sure it's more so a societal issue. I just feel like it's worse in South Florida. They treat football like a business from the age of like 7 down here. Asking what little league coaches can offer them. 🙄
We live in a very pretentious, superficial and shallow area. People down here are bougie, and they carry that "Hollywood attitude" with them in everything they do...hence the reason they are frontrunners and groupies. (more so than anywhere else)

A lower level college coach told me that they have a unique problem with recruiting South Florida kids...because many of our kids think they're above playing at the lower level colleges. And he said they only have this issue with South Florida kids. And I've seen it first hand as a coach. I've had kids/parents that think they are "above" the offers on their list. (thus they don't entertain them)
You'd think these people would just be blessed to receive a free education and no student debt... but nooo.
I've had a Hatian kid, who would've been the first in his family to go to college, shun a freakin' Colgate offer! That scholarship is worth like $300k+.
show chan GIF

Part of what’s so sad about the disvaluing of higher education is there are so many majors nowadays that is impossible to not fall in love with a subject if one is even moderately curious. Moreover, with an increased 21st century economy , there are tons of different routes one can go irrespective of their major.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The really sad part of the CFB landscape these days is that image and $$$ have taken precedence over a college degree. As we all know, a very small % of CFB players make it to the NFL and a small % of those make it past their rookie contract. That degree is much more valuable than most of these kids realize.

as a long time referee down here in South Florida, I can tell you that there has been a significant decline in the quality of play and talent. I think the first reason is the sure amount of poaching that goes on from the teams down here is a huge problem. If you go and do an STA, Chaminade, Central, Norland game, all of these teams have more than enough “depth” and oftentimes have back ups receiving D1 offers. So rather than going to play and receiving major snaps and developing at a Deerfield, Carol City, BA, these kids are watching half the game oftentimes only really playing when the score is already well out of hand.

This leads me to my 2nd point. The biggest schools aren’t consistently playing each other. Based on the states lack of self awareness, the way they classify schools is archaic and outdated. You know before the year even starts that Chaminade is winning 2A, STA 5 or 6A, and that one of central, Norland, or heritage will win 4 or 5A. Especially when it comes to Chaminade and STA who are never really challenged in their playoff run and win 3 or 4 straight years in a row, I think the kids from these schools don’t really know how hard you have to work to win at the next level. Compare this to GA in which you routinely see state champions with multiple losses and who could get beat at any round you see why those kids are generally hungrier. I do believe this is an easy fix though, if they can create a 64 team “premier division” with the top 64 from the state…you’ll get these kids in intense games every week and who knows maybe they’ll realize how hard it truly is to win at an elite level.

The third reason and probably the laziest reason is certainly the coaching. Yes, it’s difficult to get guys out there who are willing to sacrifice all the countless hours it takes to run a football program while barely receiving 8-10k. I can tell you I’ve reffed multiple games down here where coaches have been intoxicated or high during the game. **** one coach during a pregame meeting came up to me with a red solo cup, filled with “something” . This is an unfortunate side affect of bringing in the toxic youth league culture.

Finally the 4th reason I think you are seeing busts and a lack of overall depth in south Florida, is football isn’t the ONLY game in town anymore. This is the generation where they grew up idolizing LeBron, Wade, Bosh, so how many of these kids first love is actually basketball rather than football? I think in that same token you’re unfortunately seeing a lot of the mid to upper income class kids turning to richer contact sports like lacrosse, thus further depleting the talent pool. Who knows with Messi down here and with The success of the panthers, we could see even more kids moving away from football. This summer I was fortunate enough to referee a tournament at Auburn and at a hs in GA, that brought in schools from all over the southeast and while most of the teams didn’t have the athletes that you would see in South FL, each school was at least competitive and had 20-30 skill position kids for a 7 v 7 tourney. While the rest of the kids competed in lineman challenges. in comparison I worked a padded team camp down here a couple weeks ago and one school could only field 11 kids so therefore only played defense the entire camp. There needs to be a reinvestment in getting more kids to play.

All in all if it were up to me, I’d create the premier league in the FHSAA, because I don’t believe you’re ever going to stop the transfer game and this would at least ensure that every week the schools are playing a worthy opponent. I don’t think raising the coaches salaries is a realistic option because are you even legally allowed to pay one sport more than another? I do think some
Counties need to allow for “boosters” or touchdown clubs to pay for their head coaches salary. I believe that is banned in all public schools in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. Finally, and probably my most out there solution would be to allow some of these schools to merge their football teams together. BA and NE, Carol City and Krop, Cooper City and Hills. Have them form “all-star” combined teams, it’ll probably work best for dade schools since they don’t really have any on campus stadiums, but, a good portion of schools are dressing 30-40 kids on a Friday night and having maybe 60-100 people attend their games. A merging of schools while it might be a logistical nightmare would at least allow for some of the schools to be acreage rather than awful.

Sorry for the length of the post lol

LOL!! My whole family played ball!! So you're saying not one who plays are leaving? Have you seen past out of state recruits within the last 10 yrs that family is originally from SoFL or Miami? I grew up on NW 46th played ball at NW boys club and played at Edison with Corey Bell. Homes in my old neighborhood is now over a mil and you say people arent leaving because they play ball? Last time I remember the whole south plays balls and more affordable to live.
when you played with Corey Bell who were the best inner city schools?.

The asked yourself currently who are the best inner city schools and you would have your answer.

Miami Central has gotten BETTER as a program since iw ere in high school in the early 2000s.

Miami EDISON NEVER was a big dog in Football. And my family went there (uncles and cousins) and i lived for a time right behind Victor's Piano if you know youi know as a kid.

The demographic is changing for The Booker T Washington and Miami Jackson demographic for sure..i will say maybe slightly for Edison as well. Ill give you that.

IT AINT CHANGING FOR MIAMI NORTHWESTERN AND MIAMI CENTRAL.

You guys look at families moving...THERE are still families coming IN.

When you see the change is at the youth level. When the local youth feeder programs dwindle then you can say.... for Miami Central/MNW when you see GWEN CHERRY/ LIBERTY CITY OPTMIST fall off then yea...

In the North when you see Miami Gardens Ravens fall then yea......clearly it isnt happening as our current team is choc full of MIAMI GARDENS RAVENS Players and that program is ASCENDING.

Advertisement
as a long time referee down here in South Florida, I can tell you that there has been a significant decline in the quality of play and talent. I think the first reason is the sure amount of poaching that goes on from the teams down here is a huge problem. If you go and do an STA, Chaminade, Central, Norland game, all of these teams have more than enough “depth” and oftentimes have back ups receiving D1 offers. So rather than going to play and receiving major snaps and developing at a Deerfield, Carol City, BA, these kids are watching half the game oftentimes only really playing when the score is already well out of hand.

This leads me to my 2nd point. The biggest schools aren’t consistently playing each other. Based on the states lack of self awareness, the way they classify schools is archaic and outdated. You know before the year even starts that Chaminade is winning 2A, STA 5 or 6A, and that one of central, Norland, or heritage will win 4 or 5A. Especially when it comes to Chaminade and STA who are never really challenged in their playoff run and win 3 or 4 straight years in a row, I think the kids from these schools don’t really know how hard you have to work to win at the next level. Compare this to GA in which you routinely see state champions with multiple losses and who could get beat at any round you see why those kids are generally hungrier. I do believe this is an easy fix though, if they can create a 64 team “premier division” with the top 64 from the state…you’ll get these kids in intense games every week and who knows maybe they’ll realize how hard it truly is to win at an elite level.

The third reason and probably the laziest reason is certainly the coaching. Yes, it’s difficult to get guys out there who are willing to sacrifice all the countless hours it takes to run a football program while barely receiving 8-10k. I can tell you I’ve reffed multiple games down here where coaches have been intoxicated or high during the game. **** one coach during a pregame meeting came up to me with a red solo cup, filled with “something” . This is an unfortunate side affect of bringing in the toxic youth league culture.

Finally the 4th reason I think you are seeing busts and a lack of overall depth in south Florida, is football isn’t the ONLY game in town anymore. This is the generation where they grew up idolizing LeBron, Wade, Bosh, so how many of these kids first love is actually basketball rather than football? I think in that same token you’re unfortunately seeing a lot of the mid to upper income class kids turning to richer contact sports like lacrosse, thus further depleting the talent pool. Who knows with Messi down here and with The success of the panthers, we could see even more kids moving away from football. This summer I was fortunate enough to referee a tournament at Auburn and at a hs in GA, that brought in schools from all over the southeast and while most of the teams didn’t have the athletes that you would see in South FL, each school was at least competitive and had 20-30 skill position kids for a 7 v 7 tourney. While the rest of the kids competed in lineman challenges. in comparison I worked a padded team camp down here a couple weeks ago and one school could only field 11 kids so therefore only played defense the entire camp. There needs to be a reinvestment in getting more kids to play.

All in all if it were up to me, I’d create the premier league in the FHSAA, because I don’t believe you’re ever going to stop the transfer game and this would at least ensure that every week the schools are playing a worthy opponent. I don’t think raising the coaches salaries is a realistic option because are you even legally allowed to pay one sport more than another? I do think some
Counties need to allow for “boosters” or touchdown clubs to pay for their head coaches salary. I believe that is banned in all public schools in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. Finally, and probably my most out there solution would be to allow some of these schools to merge their football teams together. BA and NE, Carol City and Krop, Cooper City and Hills. Have them form “all-star” combined teams, it’ll probably work best for dade schools since they don’t really have any on campus stadiums, but, a good portion of schools are dressing 30-40 kids on a Friday night and having maybe 60-100 people attend their games. A merging of schools while it might be a logistical nightmare would at least allow for some of the schools to be acreage rather than awful.

Excellent stuff here. Thank you for this

Another Long post.

addresing your second paragraph.

It is severely WRONG...AS FAR AS The schools you listed not playing real comp and not knowing how hard to work. Im willing to bet the kids we got from those 2 schools in THIS Class are more prepared than any of our other incoming freshman and EASILY. We saw it last year with Bain from central....and ill bet whomever on my youngin Zayquan Patterson. Go take al ook at how Zayquan Patterson Jordan Lyle, OJ Frederique physically look compared to some kids that have been here for 2+ years. They definately know how a program is ran its why Mario is attacking those schools. The schools are just that good though, they would run through the ga divisions similarly as well. The fhsaa tried to do this the last 2 years by changing it to a METRO CITY vs country or suburban league or whatever they called it and it was stupid but it put the top teams from the big cities in florida against either and guess what happened still. Its why there was a st thomas vs Homestead state championship and it actually was a close game.

They have to play who they have to play in the playoffs but those teams lead off their year with a national game every year for years now and for thew most part win those games as well.
STA this year plays: American Heritage, Chaminade, Columbus, ( the 3 best privates locally) Bishop Verot, Bishop Gorman, Western, Monarch.

Western and @Coach Macho Macho made our gem of our class in Luke Nickel look basic last year and Western isnt a big dawg in south florida athlete wise.

I agree on the third paragraph.

I totally disagree on your fourth reason. FOOTBALL Is the BIG DOG REGARDLESS of what happens in south florida. The Miami Heat is a power house organization and were winning championships...my ****** Miami Dolphins could win 3 games in a row and this town goes crazy. No one igves a sh*t about soccer, and hockey. I have yet to see on my social media timeline which is a few thousand long of a parent asking about those sports i have single moms hitting me up about putting their....5 year old in FOOTBALL ..yearly. Its a rights of passage in south florida even to the upper middle class kids who play other sports their friend groups eventually win out to them playing football.

I also agree though that front running has diluted some of the talent pool to the BIG NAME SCHOOLS. Before we would have some more spread out to more of the public schools and starting and getting film and reps alot of those guys are rotation or riding benches at sta, chaminade, ah and their parents are cool with it as they get a "ring". I dont know how we solve it other than doing away with the "schopol choice" thing or having kids sit out who transfer but that doesnt appear realistic as there are no restrictions in college and if their are fhsaa restrictions kids would just transfer to more private schools who arent truly under the fhsaa making them even better.

Miami Dade this year will be slightly more competitive as...Miami Norland who was the big dog last year is still good, Carol City has got a rebuild going and has brought in a few kids and may keep some of their own, Miami Central is a power house, and Miami Nw has Teddy and talent, BTW is a sleeper team who should be respectable.

But the MNW, Central, Norland battles will be good. Down South Miami only one school is allowed to be good yearly and that likely is Homestead again possibly lol
Broward the publics with talent are in western broward which is a weird situation. lol Its NEVER like that but Western has scooped up the young kids that go to big name to sit that are 9th and 10th graders and will start them, and Monarch and COCO CREEK are recruiting pompano deerfield out of their kids and hitting up some palm beach kids as well.

My main reason for some decline:

Coaching, dilution of talent pool - Lebron effect of grouping up on power house teams, 7 on 7 aau culture ascension.

Coaching is higher on the list. Ask @Coach Macho. The grey beard south florida coaches are GONE. In coming are the youth coaches who some havent ever played organized sports past optomist level BUT have the connections from the youth parks to RECRUIT or Bring kids to your school so thet HAVE to be placed on staff. i SEE SOME PPL POSTING ABOUT 8K OR 10K COACHING PAY...mAYBE 2 OR 3 COACHES on a s.fla public school staff are paid every one else are volunteers Guys. I coach total of probably 5 years high school level throughout and i never received $5. I did it volunteerily and loss money every year paying for stuff for kids, foods, rides, flights etc. Which is why i have only coached at my high schools alma mater

Last edited:
Could it be the Walt Frazier’s Coach Smiths and other legends are no longer preparing the kids and this 7 on 7 wide open offense stuff is part of it? Because south Florida has been overrated. And it’s why anyone complaining that Mario is recruiting outside the state to be ridiculous. My opinion
I don’t think wide open offenses is the issue but I do think the coaching isn’t as strong as it was in the past. I also think transferring has hurt the development of some of these kids and most of the talent is going to like 5 schools.

Advertisement
Another Long post.

addresing your second paragraph.

It is severely WRONG...AS FAR AS The schools you listed not playing real comp and not knowing how hard to work. Im willing to bet the kids we got from those 2 schools in THIS Class are more prepared than any of our other incoming freshman and EASILY. We saw it last year with Bain from central....and ill bet whomever on my youngin Zayquan Patterson. Go take al ook at how Zayquan Patterson Jordan Lyle, OJ Frederique physically look compared to some kids that have been here for 2+ years. They definately know how a program is ran its why Mario is attacking those schools. The schools are just that good though, they would run through the ga divisions similarly as well. The fhsaa tried to do this the last 2 years by changing it to a METRO CITY vs country or suburban league or whatever they called it and it was stupid but it put the top teams from the big cities in florida against either and guess what happened still. Its why there was a st thomas vs Homestead state championship and it actually was a close game.

They have to play who they have to play in the playoffs but those teams lead off their year with a national game every year for years now and for thew most part win those games as well.
STA this year plays: American Heritage, Chaminade, Columbus, ( the 3 best privates locally) Bishop Verot, Bishop Gorman, Western, Monarch.

Western and @Coach Macho Macho made our gem of our class in Luke Nickel look basic last year and Western isnt a big dawg in south florida athlete wise.

I agree on the third paragraph.

I totally disagree on your fourth reason. FOOTBALL Is the BIG DOG REGARDLESS of what happens in south florida. The Miami Heat is a power house organization and were winning championships...my ****** Miami Dolphins could win 3 games in a row and this town goes crazy. No one igves a sh*t about soccer, and hockey. I have yet to see on my social media timeline which is a few thousand long of a parent asking about those sports i have single moms hitting me up about putting their....5 year old in FOOTBALL ..yearly. Its a rights of passage in south florida even to the upper middle class kids who play other sports their friend groups eventually win out to them playing football.

I also agree though that front running has diluted some of the talent pool to the BIG NAME SCHOOLS. Before we would have some more spread out to more of the public schools and starting and getting film and reps alot of those guys are rotation or riding benches at sta, chaminade, ah and their parents are cool with it as they get a "ring". I dont know how we solve it other than doing away with the "schopol choice" thing or having kids sit out who transfer but that doesnt appear realistic as there are no restrictions in college and if their are fhsaa restrictions kids would just transfer to more private schools who arent truly under the fhsaa making them even better.

Miami Dade this year will be slightly more competitive as...Miami Norland who was the big dog last year is still good, Carol City has got a rebuild going and has brought in a few kids and may keep some of their own, Miami Central is a power house, and Miami Nw has Teddy and talent, BTW is a sleeper team who should be respectable.

But the MNW, Central, Norland battles will be good. Down South Miami only one school is allowed to be good yearly and that likely is Homestead again possibly lol
Broward the publics with talent are in western broward which is a weird situation. lol Its NEVER like that but Western has scooped up the young kids that go to big name to sit that are 9th and 10th graders and will start them, and Monarch and COCO CREEK are recruiting pompano deerfield out of their kids and hitting up some palm beach kids as well.

My main reason for some decline:

Coaching, dilution of talent pool - Lebron effect of grouping up on power house teams, 7 on 7 aau culture ascension.

Coaching is higher on the list. Ask @Coach Macho. The grey beard south florida coaches are GONE. In coming are the youth coaches who some havent ever played organized sports past optomist level BUT have the connections from the youth parks to RECRUIT or Bring kids to your school so thet HAVE to be placed on staff. i SEE SOME PPL POSTING ABOUT 8K OR 10K COACHING PAY...mAYBE 2 OR 3 COACHES on a s.fla public school staff are paid every one else are volunteers Guys. I coach total of probably 5 years high school level throughout and i never received $5. I did it volunteerily and loss money every year paying for stuff for kids, foods, rides, flights etc. Which is why i have only coached at my high schools alma mater
We'd love to have you over here at Western. We'll pay ya. Lol

I dont think sofla kids are soft. I think all kids now are soft lol. I think part of the problem is some of these kids are so much more athletic than their competition in hs, they never learn the proper fundamentals or how to process the game. James Williams is an example of that, not soft but he just couldnt make the right plays alot of the time.

Advertisement
I think it's a culture thing.

To me, other cultures, especially nationally, are changing and it's hard for a Florida kid to mesh with that.

Cormani to Colorado? Chubba Purdy to Florida State? I called these mis-fits from the jump.

Foremost, I think a kid has to go where he feels comfortable/confident within himself.
I'd like to hear you elaborate this a bit more because on the surface it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Why would it be specific to Florida (ie a Florida kid leaving to go out of state) and not apply to a kid coming into Florida or any other state to any other state?

when you played with Corey Bell who were the best inner city schools?.

The asked yourself currently who are the best inner city schools and you would have your answer.

Miami Central has gotten BETTER as a program since iw ere in high school in the early 2000s.

Miami EDISON NEVER was a big dog in Football. And my family went there (uncles and cousins) and i lived for a time right behind Victor's Piano if you know youi know as a kid.

The demographic is changing for The Booker T Washington and Miami Jackson demographic for sure..i will say maybe slightly for Edison as well. Ill give you that.

IT AINT CHANGING FOR MIAMI NORTHWESTERN AND MIAMI CENTRAL.

You guys look at families moving...THERE are still families coming IN.

When you see the change is at the youth level. When the local youth feeder programs dwindle then you can say.... for Miami Central/MNW when you see GWEN CHERRY/ LIBERTY CITY OPTMIST fall off then yea...

In the North when you see Miami Gardens Ravens fall then yea......clearly it isnt happening as our current team is choc full of MIAMI GARDENS RAVENS Players and that program is ASCENDING.
Actually the year I played we were pretty good and was one short of the State Championship game as we lost to Sarasota Riverview. William Bell was also on my team who went on to star at GT when GT was **** good and he was on the cover of SI. We beat CC which was the #1 team in the state at the time and Homestead in the playoffs which had Michael Barrow on that team. NW wasn't good or Central. The down south schools was running Dade Cty at that time. Southridge which was ranked nationally every year and Killian was always good back than. Hurricane Andrew pretty much destroyed those programs as many people moved north to the city or Broward. BT Wash wasnt even a high school in the early 90's.
1720822550641.webp

I'd like to hear you elaborate this a bit more because on the surface it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Why would it be specific to Florida (ie a Florida kid leaving to go out of state) and not apply to a kid coming into Florida or any other state to any other state?

Respectfully, you may have missed me elude to this when I said "Chubba Purdy to Florida State?".

Chubba Purdy grew up in Gilbert, Arizona - the safest zip code in the US filled with Mormons. Maybe it's just a lucky guess, but I knew the kid was not going to mesh with the city/culture in Tallahassee.

Respectfully, you may have missed me elude to this when I said "Chubba Purdy to Florida State?".

Chubba Purdy grew up in Gilbert, Arizona - the safest zip code in the US filled with Mormons. Maybe it's just a lucky guess, but I knew the kid was not going to mesh with the city/culture in Tallahassee.
I just don't see it.

I get the tiny country town kid going to a big city like Miami or LA. But Tallahassee outside of FSU there aint much to do so it's pretty much small town to small town, the only thing specific to him would be minus the mormons

:beedog1:

Advertisement
Back