Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Trying to find somewhere i can rewatch but i had it 6-5 bivol going into the last round. There were a few swing rounds that i have to rewatch, rounds 3,5,7 could go either way. I can see cases for bivol 8-4,bivol7-5, draw, and beterbiev slightly 7-5 depending on swing rounds. Either way it was a very close technical fight

116-112 means they just gave any close round to beterbiev cause its no way he clearly won 8 rounds. I can see a case for 7-5 but i thought bivol won his rounds way more clearly, if beterbiev won 8 rounds it had to be him edging the swing rounds

Either way i loved the fight and wish it happened earlier, hopefully we get a rematch soon. I think bivol dominates if it happens again

Advertisement

Local up and coming fighter from Opa-Locka. Super nice young kid that's trained by his father. Just had his biggest test this weekend vs an 18-0 Mexican and he stopped the dude in 4.

Its rare we get decent fighters out of Miami. I'm guessing he's the best prospect we've had come out of here since maybe Randal Bailey or Lamar Murphy. Hopefully we can get him on some local cards to build his following here.

my latest..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back