Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement

You coming back for FSPoo?

crazy to see those women headlining that card. SMH. A journey man with a losing record would school both of those gals

Advertisement
some thoughts on the Tank-Lamont Roach fight..

That was an awesome podcast! Love the stories about a young Floyd and James Tony. Wish the game was still that way. JT was one of my favorite boxing personalities ever and that slick Philly shell style of his was special.

Top Ranked has something special in that Abdullah Mason kid too. Hopefully they can keep him active.

And bonkers to hear that Shakur story. Coming in for a $3M paycheck and showing up 3lbs over without a care. No respect for the sport. **** shame too, because he has some of the best vision and footwork in the game. Sweet P level

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Just bought & currently downloading Undisputed.

Won't be able to play until I get off work tomorrow, but I'm excited. Haven't played a Boxing game in 13 years, since Fight Night Champion.
It looks awesome. May have to eventually get a system for the game

Advertisement
The game is phenomenal.

Really good graphics, gameplay & presentation.

Once you learn good Defense you can have some really great fights. You'll get knocked out a lot early on when you first start playing, but once you get the hang of how to preserve your stamina & throw combos, you'll get more confident in your ability to win.

I haven't started a career yet, just been running a bunch of 8 round quick fights just to get used to the controls & feel for the game.

Hoping they have some DLC upgrades down the line for more fighters. But I love it so far.

Advertisement
Back