Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. Fight should never have been in CA but it couldn’t be changed
Believe me Masvidal couldn't give two F*cks about wins or losses , all he cared about is his cut of the gate and PPV payout....
I wanna see what the final PPV number is if it gets released....

Advertisement
I think people were looking for a knockout because of his last performance but Kur was way more aggressive this fight he just doesn’t have crazy power or heavy volume to stop someone.
He got a stoppage 2 fights ago against Yoshino. He doesn't necessarily have elite 1 hitter quitter type power, but 45% of his fights have ended in KO's.

Artem is a tough Olympian who has never been knocked out in his professional career. Not every fight is gonna end with a big splash, the problem is fans just don't really understand the sport & only want Roman Gladiator fights. It's the same thing with MMA fans, they just want brawls in the middle of the octagon, they have no care for the technical art form of the sport, they just want blood & Gore.

It's the downside of combat sports when they get put on the big stage & have lots of attention from casuals who otherwise don't watch & don't pay attention to the sport at all, they just have to have everything dumbed down for them in order to digest it. The social engineering of the masses through sports entertainment has made people's attention span a lot shorter & the ability to understand things beyond the surface a lot less likely.

It was a really good fight if you're a boxing purist who knows what you're watching.

Advertisement
He got a stoppage 2 fights ago against Yoshino. He doesn't necessarily have elite 1 hitter quitter type power, but 45% of his fights have ended in KO's.

Artem is a tough Olympian who has never been knocked out in his professional career. Not every fight is gonna end with a big splash, the problem is fans just don't really understand the sport & only want Roman Gladiator fights. It's the same thing with MMA fans, they just want brawls in the middle of the octagon, they have no care for the technical art form of the sport, they just want blood & Gore.

It's the downside of combat sports when they get put on the big stage & have lots of attention from casuals who otherwise don't watch & don't pay attention to the sport at all, they just have to have everything dumbed down for them in order to digest it. The social engineering of the masses through sports entertainment has made people's attention span a lot shorter & the ability to understand things beyond the surface a lot less likely.

It was a really good fight if you're a boxing purist who knows what you're watching.
100% spot on. All casuals are from the same tree but Boxing casuals might be my least favorite maybe because its an individual performing sport so its so many people who are fans of a boxer and not boxing so they don’t appreciate the different styles

it's time for William Zepeda to fight for a lightweight title..

Advertisement
Back