Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Bam is in my top5 p4p, special fighter. Salute to a estrada he is a legend and kept adjusting and fighting

Sunny Edwards is a helluva boxer, wish he had power

Teofimo is meh, just hasn’t improved since his 135lb days. All his fights depend on the style of the opponent and the competition level also, but more about the style imo. If u chase/smother him like tonight u can make it competitive but he will land his shots too it’s just his power hasn’t translated to 140. If u move and control the distance outside vs him you will box his ears off..If u stay mid range u are playing his game and he will be at his best.

Bam is in my top5 p4p, special fighter. Salute to a estrada he is a legend and kept adjusting and fighting

Sunny Edwards is a helluva boxer, wish he had power

Teofimo is meh, just hasn’t improved since his 135lb days. All his fights depend on the style of the opponent and the competition level also, but more about the style imo. If u chase/smother him like tonight u can make it competitive but he will land his shots too it’s just his power hasn’t translated to 140. If u move and control the distance outside vs him you will box his ears off..If u stay mid range u are playing his game and he will be at his best.
WTF?

Advertisement
Boxing smh lol on one end its a great fight and storyline then u see this and think they may have robbed bam
Such bull****. Trying to make that rematch happen! Speaking of, Estrada has a clause. He would be wise NOT to use it. Bam beats him even easier in a rematch.

some thoughts on Bam Rodriguez's latest victory and status within the sport...

some thoughts on Shakur Stevenson and William Zepeda, who both fight this Saturday night on separate cards...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is pathetic man
Canela drops to 8 in my P4P. The Style Boxing Association (SBA) is penalizing him. I get the business model of Canela, but this is combat sports and when you’re the champ, you have to defend against the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back