The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jealous of those of you that didn’t go to the game…can confirm Cal fans are insufferable and we of course look like ****

Advertisement
Defensive players look exactly the same… extremely unathletic every time they make it to the backfield. Can’t finish a sack against a statue. Including your best player.

Tells me coaching fundamentals is not happening or extreme lack of focus.

I painted the fence around my property for 6 ******* hours and then stayed up to watch this ****show… starting to question Cristobal and being in year 3 it’s the same ole same ole, getting the vibe that he isn’t it either
he was never it. Just figured with all these transfers, a good QB and easy schedule would finally be a chance to make some noise. Apparently not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well....there.is no excusing this.
HC the OC and yes the DC are not it.
We are going to blow the great opportunity we had.
Nothing beats UM like success.

I feel like our offense is having a mid off with the defense to see who can look worse.

Now you know why I wanted Clemson to lose tonight. It doesn't matter anymore, were out of the ACC title hunt. Can we hit 10 wins.....I don't know

They recruit hungry 3 stars and we recruit soft 4 and 5 stars. Coaching is also a problem.
So hungry they got 2 losses and went 6-6 last year. We definitely have the better team and better players. Their QB hardly making mistakes, while ours is looking for the home run way too often. Their defense plays aggressive with discipline while ours is over running everything and missing tackles

Advertisement
Back