The Bank (9/6)

Advertisement
I love being good.

And rich.
1725717590222.gif

But I’m not rich.

There was a podcast over the summer that said something similar. Basically said he had measurables but meh as a player and wasn't sure at the time if Ewald was even a take at the time.
Think the take was more for perception than ability but still time to improve.

I saw he was wearing Canes gloves a cleats for his game! Might already be posted but thats a good sign ifk why he would be commited to Oregon wearing Miami gear 🤔
To get Oregon to give him another bag to cancel his visit the next time he schedules one to us. He was supposed to be at UF this weekend to watch the game and canceled last minute

Advertisement
The Canes are hot after a statement win in Gainesville. Here is the latest on recruiting and the team:

- Miami is working on multiple fronts on the trail. First, they continue to put the full-court press on high priority targets. Four stand out above all: DT Elijah Griffin, WR Vernell Brown, ATH DJ Pickett and CB Ben Hanks. Nothing is imminent there but Miami is in all four and values them highly.

- Miami is also evaluating players in its own class and elsewhere to identify senior risers and fallers. Don't be surprised to see names "decommit" or emerge on the season. A couple names Miami loves and would love to flip: DE Hayden Lowe (USC), DT Derry Norris (Georgia Tech) and CB Graceson Littleton (Clemson). Miami remains sky high on WR Josh Moore (UF commit) and will continue to push. DE Herbert Scroggins, TE Brock Schott and S Hylton Stubbs are three Miami commits putting out tremendous senior film.

- Miami is not sweating the Elijah Melendez (KIssimmee) decommitment. He has been uneven as a senior. Some believe unranked but emerging LB Kellen Wiley, Jr. (Armwood) may end up as the best linebacker in the nation. He is 6'4, 225 and dynamic as a rusher, in coverage and playing sideline to sideline. Wiley visits this weekend.

- One 2026 to keep a close eye on: LB Malik Morris (Lakeland).

- Two names that should be getting more playing time in the weeks to come: DL Armondo Blount and Josh Horton. Both guys are healthy after missing large portions of spring and camp with injuries. Blount in particular looks like a future star. He'll play some DE to start but will likely end up inside.

Give us a Dallas Wilson nugget… sporting cane gear during his game and TOS saying the loafers are working there too.

To get Oregon to give him another bag to cancel his visit the next time he schedules one to us. He was supposed to be at UF this weekend to watch the game and canceled last minute
THIS!!!!!!!!! Times Infinity. For every major program. He might be a flip candidate but his family is collecting $$$ BAGS until the END. I hope he flips BUT unless we are in the playoffs this smells like SMITH all over.

The GLOVES mean nothing.

Let’s just keep winning. I expect Oregon to lose this weekend anyways.

Texas over MIchigan by double digits.

Arkansas covers the spread versus Ok ST

I

Advertisement
THIS!!!!!!!!! Times Infinity. For every major program. He might be a flip candidate but his family is collecting $$$ BAGS until the END. I hope he flips BUT unless we are in the playoffs this smells like SMITH all over.

The GLOVES mean nothing.

Let’s just keep winning. I expect Oregon to lose this weekend anyways.

Texas over MIchigan by double digits.

Arkansas covers the spread versus Ok ST

I
Boise St beating Oregon on the road? 😱

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when the majority of the board wanted to push out a young chap OJ Frederique......good times.

If its big upgraded positions im all for it.

The 2 highest cbs on our board are committed elsewhere so we gotta keep chipping still. Because that secondary needs to retool with hs and portal guys

Advertisement
Back