The Bank (9/6)

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney - any news on Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart? where are we realistically with this recruit?

I’m all for bidding up the price on Stewart so those Cajuns lose their **** minds and DJ.

Because whatever they pay Stewart they will need to pay that to the QB from Detroit they got committed.

No way they can afford to pay all 3 top dollar.

Advertisement
Anyone notable get pushed out here? I remember Shavers did but I don’t remember a ton of decommitments
If we continue to win and recruits flock we would have to you think. We didn’t have that issue last year because we wasn’t winning. Im curious who would get pushed out . The ones not getting better , stay hurt or getting in trouble just like Melendez who got pushed out for Willey imo .

Advertisement
If we continue to win and recruits flock we would have to you think. We didn’t have that issue last year because we wasn’t winning. Im curious who would get pushed out . The ones not getting better , stay hurt or getting in trouble just like Melendez who got pushed out for Willey imo .
Yeah I agree we haven’t really been able to push people out because we still had to build up the numbers and the roster

Graceson Littleton

pastrana-double-2006.gif

Advertisement
- We're continuing to go all out for Pickett and Hanks.
- Also trying to flip Littleton.
- Antoine already committed and he's visiting this weekend.
- Merritt says he's "locked in" despite Bama trying to flip him.

Now THIS is what CB recruiting is supposed to look like at Miami.

- We're continuing to go all out for Pickett and Hanks.
- Also trying to flip Littleton.
- Antoine already committed and he's visiting this weekend.
- Merritt says he's "locked in" despite Bama trying to flip him.

Now THIS is what CB recruiting is supposed to look like at Miami.
I won't say any names, but I hope a team pushes to steal CE from us.

Advertisement
Back