The Bank (6/26/2022)

View as article
They were blown away by Johnson at camp. He looked great catching the ball.
Would they be willing to have him as the only RB in the class given that Citizen is a great complement to his skill set? Or are they still going after a second RB in this cycle?

Advertisement
I love the post but Joenel is not going to OSU lol.

giphy.gif

Would they be willing to have him as the only RB in the class given that Citizen is a great complement to his skill set? Or are they still going after a second RB in this cycle?
I think they want Baxter. So far Chaney and Thad haven't done a anything and someone else said they are lazy. Not my words. There will be more transfers next offseason. They are giving players chance to prove themselves, then they can't complain when they have to find new destinations

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane Thoughts on Kinsler Since you and that guy were going back-and-forth about who was or was not being recruited and now Dmoney is weighing in

Hey there, I trust that my DMs explained everything to you personally.

I've been correct all along, and I have confirmed my information with multiple people who cover UM recruiting. Kinsler was not recruited for 7 months. He had a Manny offer and for 7 months he was not re-offered by Mario. Kinsler was never a "Gaytors stole him from Miami" type of a situation.

However, as I acknowledged two weeks ago, we have started to pivot to Plan B after a wave of OL misses and passes. Kinsler has now moved to being a UM take, but that is also a VERY recent decision, and was based on him passing the eye test this weekend. A test that several FORMERLY highly recruited OLs have struggled with.

I'm not going to waste any time arguing with stubborn hardheads who pull all their information from the "247 List of Official Visitors".

DMoney's post is correct. And my prior posts are also correct.

ICs aren't the issue. The question is how many elite WR will want to come in 24 if we take 5 in 23? I may be underestimating Mario's ability to close though. I should know this by now, but

Never underestimate Mario's ability to close.

Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF
Card Game Poker GIF

I think they want Baxter.
I agree they want Baxter but looks like Baxter wants to leave FL and play in TX. If they can't change his mind or Fletcher, not sure what the other options are out there that we have traction with.

Advertisement
Wow, so Sanker is out. Cline is probably a silent until he announces which he said to TOS will happen soon. Great news but I’m surprised about Howard.
What’s the story on Sanker? Gaby’s update made it seem like the staff didn’t like how the visit was going from early on. Have you heard any background on that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** fellas I want Acheampong and Fowles badly in this class. I just think they’ll both hit and be good players.

Flo's Hot Takes (interesting to compare/contrast w/ D$)

Ray Ray : Cane (Very soon)
Riley : Cane on Friday
Howard : Cane on Friday
Collins : Cane
Brown : Coin flip, not coming. Worried about L$U
Francis : Cane
Harbor : Not Coming
Wayne : Not Coming (although he was being a contrarian here)
Malik : Cane
Kirkland : Not Coming
Olaus : Cane
Bonsu : Cane
****ey : On Flip Watch
Hykeem : Not Coming (although he says he's hearing some rumors otherwise)
Baxter : Not Coming
Johnson : Cane (soon)
Popo : Would like for him to be a Cane, hearing PSU rumors
M'Pemba : Cane
Jean : Cane
Freeling : Didn't make a prediction
LeBlanc : Gator (?)
Cline : Cane

Flo's Hot Takes (interesting to compare/contrast w/ D$)

Ray Ray : Cane (Very soon)
Riley : Cane on Friday
Howard : Cane on Friday
Collins : Cane
Brown : Coin flip, not coming. Worried about L$U
Francis : Cane
Harbor : Not Coming
Wayne : Not Coming (although he was being a contrarian here)
Malik : Cane
Kirkland : Not Coming
Olaus : Cane
Bonsu : Cane
****ey : On Flip Watch
Hykeem : Not Coming (although he says he's hearing some rumors otherwise)
Baxter : Not Coming
Johnson : Cane (soon)
Popo : Would like for him to be a Cane, hearing PSU rumors
M'Pemba : Cane
Jean : Cane
Freeling : Didn't make a prediction
LeBlanc : Gator (?)
Cline : Cane

Feel like Flo is very hit or miss, but the Brown prediction seems odd. Wasn't he the one pushing for Rashada to Miami?

Advertisement
Back