That Tennessee offense!

Advertisement
Two names (and neither are really possibilities because they don't subscribe to caveman football so Mario wouldn't hire them )

Dan Mullen
Joe Brady

I don't think Mullen is totally done with football and he might listen. Took Lashlee all of 2 years to get a pretty good HC job, and I think Mullen is a considerably better OC.

Joe Brady. So here's the thing - I think Ken Dorsey is going to get a HC gig in a couple of years if Buffalo continues to have success. I think Dorsey certainly likes Brady since he's Buffalo's QB coach and might make him OC, but he would be a lock if Brady was OC at UM for 1 year and he transformed the offense. I know Brady has a strong preference to stay in the NFL so UM would have to make it worth his while. If UM has to pay him or Mullen 2.5 million, then pay them the money to inject some life into the program.
Brady is locked into the NFL. I’d be surprised if money would sway him. Wasn’t he a candidate before Gattis was hired? Maybe just a CIS fantasy.

If he was a candidate and offered I’m sure Buffalo’s QB coach earns less than Miami’s OC.

Yes. You can compete against teams that are stacked with talent like the teams you mentioned.

No, lol; u said this UTK O is the funnest, most exciting O u’ve ever seen…and I’m asking u more fun & exciting than those aforementioned teams? B/c imo, the 2001 Canes, 2004 Trojans, 2019 LSU Go Tigers, & that track meet 2020 Bama squad are the funnest, most exciting O’s.

Josh is an excellent coach, & can scheme to chit out ppl, but as far as exciting O’s go, give me those teams I’ve mentioned above.

Brady is locked into the NFL. I’d be surprised if money would sway him. Wasn’t he a candidate before Gattis was hired? Maybe just a CIS fantasy.

If he was a candidate and offered I’m sure Buffalo’s QB coach earns less than Miami’s OC.

I would be surprised if Cristobal actually reached out to him. Watching an uptempo spread offense on film probably gives Cristobal motion sickness and causes him to projectile vomit.

I would be surprised if Cristobal actually reached out to him. Watching an uptempo spread offense on film probably gives Cristobal motion sickness and causes him to projectile vomit.
Like I wrote, probably a CIS fantasy…..

Advertisement
Like I wrote, probably a CIS fantasy…..
download.jpeg

No, lol; u said this UTK O is the funnest, most exciting O u’ve ever seen…and I’m asking u more fun & exciting than those aforementioned teams? B/c imo, the 2001 Canes, 2004 Trojans, 2019 LSU Go Tigers, & that track meet 2020 Bama squad are the funnest, most exciting O’s.

Josh is an excellent coach, & can scheme to chit out ppl, but as far as exciting O’s go, give me those teams I’ve mentioned above.
I answered your question. Yes, more exciting to watch than those you mentioned. And one of the reasons it is more exciting is that it allows a team with less talent to compete with those teams who stack 5 stars and expects to beat everyone.

Advertisement
I answered your question. Yes, more exciting to watch than those you mentioned. And one of the reasons it is more exciting is that it allows a team with less talent to compete with those teams who stack 5 stars and expects to beat everyone.

Oh, so u really r insane. Lol. Just fckin w/ u.

All of the rumored OCs (Golesh, Brady/Dorsey, Briles, Candle, etc) are doing well while we're stuck with the "BrOyLeS Award Winner".
How do we know they would do well here like they are or would elsewhere? Seriously, maybe the HC’s philosophy is driving the script which may also be the reason we had a hard time hiring an OC???

Advertisement

True. And the teams you mentioned had star power. Dorsey, Portis, Gore, Shockey, Dre, Linehart, Bush, Burrow, Jefferson, Chase, Mac Jones, Devonta Smith…

Maybe by the end of the season Hooker and Hyatt will be those stars…

True. And the teams you mentioned had star power. Dorsey, Portis, Gore, Shockey, Dre, Linehart, Bush, Burrow, Jefferson, Chase, Mac Jones, Devonta Smith…

UM made Hooker look average. Do people realize how bad a QB has to be to look average against a UM defense?

Advertisement
UM made Hooker look average. Do people realize how bad a QB has to be to look average against a UM defense?
Hooker was at VT two years ago. He actually played well, starting 15 of 25 games, completing 197 of 312 passes for 2,894 yards, 22 touchdowns and seven interceptions. Also ran for 15 TDs. For a trash VT program.

He made a great business decision transferring to Tennessee.

Huepel has definitely coached him up, surrounded him with a solid supporting cast, and a great scheme.

But let’s not act as if Hooker was some unknown cast off.

U know as a Bears fan, I’m scouting Hyatt. Lol.

Advertisement
Back