Thanks for a Great Season Canes

Sheldon McClellan talent wise was arguably Miami's best player ever, wish he was a bit more agressive but man was he fun to watch. Hope the heat can pick him up to replace wade and then have josh Richardson at pg with dragic, wade with McClellan behind him and Winslow, whiteside and bosh

View attachment 35963

View attachment 35964

View attachment 35965

Let's pump the breaks on that a little bit.

Great post as I saw Rick play growing up in the Miami Beach Convention Center. No one catching that before you shows a lot of posters here know little about our history.

lol at mclellan being the best of all time. hes not even top 5 at miami.

MiamiJoe: Rick Barry was just so long ago and there's not too many clips of him out there that he gets overlooked. He's in a class by himself in school history and the fact that his teams were average to below average doesn't help him. I hope as the program continues to improve that fans do some research to yesteryear and he gets due from the fanbase.

jackedaround: I think brock might've gotten caught up in the moment and jumped the gun a little bit since McClellan is the star of the teams he's paying attention to.

Advertisement
Sheldon McClellan talent wise was arguably Miami's best player ever, wish he was a bit more agressive but man was he fun to watch. Hope the heat can pick him up to replace wade and then have josh Richardson at pg with dragic, wade with McClellan behind him and Winslow, whiteside and bosh

View attachment 35963

View attachment 35964

View attachment 35965

Let's pump the breaks on that a little bit.

Tim James says Hi as well. He is def top 5.

Tim James, **** Hickox, Jack McClinton, Guillermo Diaz. There's a lot of guys to include in the great players list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back