Thanks for a Great Season Canes

Nova was just more aggressive and physical than us...don't be mistaken I believe with the class coming in and the other experience we got this year we could be even better

Advertisement
Awesome season, hate to see it end this way for the seniors but they had a good run.

Also, why does everyone forget about rodney miller when talking about the incoming freshmen?

Great season 'Canes.
We got bounced by a better team.
Looking forward to next year.

Sheldon McClellan talent wise was arguably Miami's best player ever, wish he was a bit more agressive but man was he fun to watch. Hope the heat can pick him up to replace wade and then have josh Richardson at pg with dragic, wade with McClellan behind him and Winslow, whiteside and bosh

McClellan is a fringe prospect.

He might go undrafted.

I just don't see how? He is excellent at shooting 3s and 2 pointers and can defend very well, is also extremely athletic. I think he goes in the second round and if he does the heat better get him

He's very tentative. He does have a good skill set but guys like him are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

I hope he has a good career, but I think it'll be overseas like Gamble.

This just shows you don't follow basketball. 6'6" guys with 45 in verts who can shoot the 3 aren't "fringe" prospects, they are exactly what NBA teams are looking for.

What holds Mac back is his age. If he we're 19, he'd be a top 10 pick. Since he's 22/23 it really hurts his draft position, but he will play in the NBA.

Sick of haters like you who trash our guys for no reason, stop posting

Advertisement
Sheldon McClellan talent wise was arguably Miami's best player ever, wish he was a bit more agressive but man was he fun to watch. Hope the heat can pick him up to replace wade and then have josh Richardson at pg with dragic, wade with McClellan behind him and Winslow, whiteside and bosh

51wo0kFYlzL._SY355_.webp

RSNXZPKSPRXWIWA.20160128155642.webp

59cd888f2908c06b8baf9fb02253669e.webp

Let's pump the breaks on that a little bit.

McClellan is a fringe prospect.

He might go undrafted.

I just don't see how? He is excellent at shooting 3s and 2 pointers and can defend very well, is also extremely athletic. I think he goes in the second round and if he does the heat better get him

He's very tentative. He does have a good skill set but guys like him are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

I hope he has a good career, but I think it'll be overseas like Gamble.

This just shows you don't follow basketball. 6'6" guys with 45 in verts who can shoot the 3 aren't "fringe" prospects, they are exactly what NBA teams are looking for.

What holds Mac back is his age. If he we're 19, he'd be a top 10 pick. Since he's 22/23 it really hurts his draft position, but he will play in the NBA.

Sick of haters like you who trash our guys for no reason, stop posting

The guy who's been here since February 2016 who was wrong about his legal advice on DUI'S and flipped out over another poster simply stating that one of our recruits was encountering a legal issue wants to be a wannabe Mod and mall cop? Get over yourself.

I even agree with your evaluation more than nystateofmind's but your mini-seizure of somebody's calm and benign opinion mucks up the board.

Advertisement

View attachment 35963

View attachment 35964

View attachment 35965

Great post as I saw Rick play growing up in the Miami Beach Convention Center. No one catching that before you shows a lot of posters here know little about our history.

It was a lot of fun. One of the best Canes teams ever.

Nova just came out sharper and quicker to the 50/50 balls.

nova played the game of their life. didnt help that jekiri didnt do **** and newton hasnt been the same since his injury. we shot 53 percent and lost by 20+.

View attachment 35963

View attachment 35964

View attachment 35965

Great post as I saw Rick play growing up in the Miami Beach Convention Center. No one catching that before you shows a lot of posters here know little about our history.

lol at mclellan being the best of all time. hes not even top 5 at miami.

Advertisement

View attachment 35963

View attachment 35964

View attachment 35965

Tim James says Hi as well. He is def top 5.

Great season but i wanna take that next step. You can't lose like that in the sweet 16. leaves a real bad taste in your mouth

Austin Sapin ‏@AustinSapin 10h10 hours ago
Miami will return to the BankUnited Center tomorrow at approximately 4 pm. Meet those guys there if you can. They deserve a warm welcome.

Advertisement
Davon Reed ‏@ClutchREED_5 6m6 minutes ago
Jr season in the books. All in all, I'm proud of my team. We had a better year than everyone but ourselves expected. Best team I've been on.

From Davon

In closing thank u to everyone that supported myself and my team this year. This was the most support for our program that I've seen in 3yrs

Austin Sapin ‏@AustinSapin 10h10 hours ago
Miami will return to the BankUnited Center tomorrow at approximately 4 pm. Meet those guys there if you can. They deserve a warm welcome.

Hopefully more people show up for their return home than they did for the send off.

Advertisement
Back