Off-Topic Supplements

IMO, it’s true that multivitamins can be a bit of a mixed bag. I used to take them religiously, thinking they’d help with everything from energy to disease prevention. After a while, I switched to focusing more on a balanced diet and exercise.
Missed this article when it was posted

One thing that we’ve definitely learned is the forms of the vitamins and minerals we use matter very much

B vitamins in particular I’ve found. I use methylated versions of them in my product because it’s superior to regular ones

Folate is a big one. Methylated folic acid to me makes a big difference. P5P version of B6, Methylcobalamin as well

So yeah the cheap grocery store multivitamins might seem like a “oh well it’s cheap it’s doing something” kind of thing, I don’t really agree with that

But as much as I know about supplements I actually don’t take a multivitamin either. I usually stick to the things I’m lacking and try and find good forms of those

The forms are probably the coolest part of supplementation but also the most confusing

Advertisement
If I had to name one recommendation to lower everything just one and it works miracles for your health.
I take it morning and night :

“ apple cider vinegar “

Lowers everything A1C cholesterol the list is long .
Do this morning and night and you’ll look forward to your blood test oh and lose weight also

Pour a shot into a cup with some water that’s it , your on your way totally over all health it’s AMAZING.

Research it cost almost nothing to lower everything.

In my pre operation for my cataract/ lens surgery they asked all the questions about health and Zi was able to say:

No diabetes
No high BP
No HCL
No high A1C
No medications

Eat right, WALK and apple cider vinegar

Last edited:
If I had to name one recommendation to lower everything just one and it works miracles for your health.
I take it morning and night :

“ apple cider vinegar “

Lowers everything A1C cholesterol the list is long .
Do this morning and night and you’ll look forward to your blood test oh and lose weight also

Pour a shot into a cup with some water that’s it , your on your way totally over all health it’s AMAZING.

Research it cost almost nothing to lower everything.

In my pre operation for my cataract/ lens surgery they asked all the questions about health and Zi was able to say:

No diabetes
No high BP
No HCL
No high A1C
No medications

Eat right, WALK and apple cider vinegar
You were full of crap the first time you said it

Hey my brother,

Awesome hearing from you been awhile, love it 😍 .
You’re right I was thinking the same thing after I said it .

You keep me on straight a narrow always , keep checking in please.

GOCANES
I think ACV is a risk free cheap addition that can give a nice little boost especially for blood sugar regulation. So in that respect, I like it

But I can’t sit back and read people misrepresent dietary supplements like that

I’m happy you’ve found benefits to it though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back