Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
It doesn't help the share price when Elon talks about developing Ai outside of TSLA.
Or wanting more free shares aka dilution.

Pretty annoyed with him lately, but at least the rest of the market has been running nicely. I’m hoping those are hollow threats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had that stock forever ago but looks like I cut my loss’. Was a hard one to hold onto. Trying to think if it was a spac stock
It was a SPAC. Correct. I’m holding. Still at a loss. But we see Monday. Hoping for a fintech rating and not a bank.

Did you all know this?

IMG_8021.png

Advertisement
If I'm investing, I'm looking at the S&P 493, regional banks (if you think the FED drops rates soon), small cap tech (same as regional banks). The top 7 are pretty inflated IMO thus are just as risky as the under valued stocks. I'm not one for picking banks but small cap tech should be pretty easy for most tech users. Invest in companies that have great products, followings, and keep updating their tech. Prefer profitable ones.

Advertisement
If I'm investing, I'm looking at the S&P 493, regional banks (if you think the FED drops rates soon), small cap tech (same as regional banks). The top 7 are pretty inflated IMO thus are just as risky as the under valued stocks. I'm not one for picking banks but small cap tech should be pretty easy for most tech users. Invest in companies that have great products, followings, and keep updating their tech. Prefer profitable ones.
Have any small caps tech recommendations?

Delaware court just ruled that Musks Tesla stock compensation plan from 2018 is void. Will be interesting to see what they do.

I assume they just rewrite it to make it retroactive + covers next 5 years that allows him to get 25% ownership…

Interesting

Advertisement
Back