Stetson at Miami on December 4th 2020 on the ACC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
we look fast we look energetic - just need a bit more accuracy perhaps, on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need Stetson to play some man in the second half. We haven't seen man to man in either game, want to see if we changed the offense up at all from last season

Miami leads 40-27 at Halftime.

Lykes has 16 points and 4 assist.
Wong has 9 points and 3 assist.

8 assist and 2 turnovers for the team.

Advertisement
Lykes & Wong had a terrific first half.

Would love to see Cross get more looks, he's really a natural shooter & can ball.

I told yall McGusty can be a good swing guard slasher on the perimeter, he can get buckets driving to the basket & running the floor on fast breaks, but Coach L should drill it in his head not to shoot 3's lol.

Need to see Beverly wake up in the 2nd half & gotta get Brooks more looks from the paint & get some easy lob pass buckets.

Lykes & Wong had a terrific first half.

Would love to see Cross get more looks, he's really natural scorer & can ball.

I told yall McGusty can be a good swing guard slasher on the perimeter, he can get buckets driving to the basket & running the floor on fast breaks, but Coach L should drill it in his head not to shoot 3's.

Need to see Beverly wake up in the 2nd half & gotta get Brooks more looks from the paint & get some easy lob pass buckets.

Yes on Cross, he can score at all 3 levels, he is just not a 3 point shooter. I know he a freshman but these are the games to get him some more shots.

Advertisement
Back