Starting QB

GoldenEra

Recruit
Quick question who do you guys think will be the starting qb come sept. 1st. I've watched morris his whole career and his best performance was the second half of the notre dame game .I think ryan williams has the size and talent to be great especially in this pro style offense. IMO

[video=youtube_share;p1HdT66TxKg]http://youtu.be/p1HdT66TxKg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Golden Era if you saw the spring game then you know theres not a chance in **** Ryan WIlliams starts, he was horrible....

How you gonna judge whos the best if you throw up a 2 year old video. Instead of judging off this old film you should go to coral gables and see a practice this summer. You'll clearly see that Morris is the right man for the job!

Advertisement
Morris. No question.

And thanks for the video, GoldenEra. Morris played hurt in that game and showed some competitiveness in a blowout. The throw at 7:27 is why people are so excited about him.

Advertisement
Off topic.. I had to stop watching when I saw Storm get the ball in open space.. He should still be on this team

But yea Morris

Morris is an easy choice as a starter.

The rest of the guys (Williams, Crow, Dewey), to be honest, I see as backups and nothing more...but that's ok...we haven't had depth at the position for a while, so, its much needed.

Advertisement
I saw the spring game and he wasn't horrible at all. He actually had great pocket presence and good accuracy. The deep ball to rashawn scott money and the first series when Clive Walford dropped a easy touchdown. I'm just saying this quarterback race alot is closer than you guys think.

Morris has had flashes of brilliance, my guess would be year two under Fisch, he's going to be pretty good. Reportedly he has the tools, he just needs to put it all together.
I also think Williams will be more than a serviceable back-up.

Advertisement
Morris has the arm strength to be special. Precision will be the key. He can run too, and isn't afraid of contact. Hopefully thats not his downfall.

Morris will start. Hopefully he has made huge strides under Fisch or we're screwed at the position. If his decision making hasn't improved he'll be tossing up picks at a rate that will make Jacory jealous.

Advertisement
Back