Stanton Truitt, WR/RB from Auburn, Grad transfer

is checking out Miami to join the team immediately.

I got this from Arburntigers.com

"Truitt, a Miami fan for most of his life, was a priority recruit for schools across the SEC. He received 102 letters in one day from the University of Tennessee. But he knew after he visited Auburn what he wanted to do."

Obviously he signed with AU out of high school. I'm hearing it's mutual interest between UM and Stanton too.

Can anyone confirm this?

Everyone always grew up a Miami fan. It's sickening

BTW that AU article was written in 2014 stating that he was a Miami fan growing up.

Advertisement
im all for juco transfers, but these "free agents" go against why i like college football over the NFL. i'll take kids that were meant to be canes

Are you bothered by coaches who dip out on their team before a bowl game so they can take the
big money at another program?

The two year scholarship is just filling Golden's years of futility. By the way where is TP801 with some negativity bout this possibility of not happening or what is wrong the kid, he needs fulfill his negative prophecy.

Advertisement
Available now or in August like Holmes? I'd say he is a take and will be a good fit for us, adds immediate depth.

Advertisement
Bring him, Thomas added with the new track player and McFarland you add a lot if speed and versatility to the offense for the next 3-4 years

This is why it's stupid to panic early about the WR position. There are loads of talented skill guys who become available every year.

This guy is a take 100 out of 100 times. Speed that scares defenses, physically mature already, apparently pretty bright if he's graduating with two years of eligibility, and the toughness to be a RB at a fairly small size.

This is a plug and play guy at slot. Smart play would be to reach a secret deal with him so you don't scare off Thomas. Then you will have two guys with game changing speed which is something we lack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back