STAFF Coaching change after signing day

Advertisement
bump...

If after NSD... Time to stir up more ****... Golden said no one is Leaving, but it was alluded to earlier by the OP that someone might be joining the staff (possibly another S&C guy).. Any updates..

JC

bump...

If after NSD... Time to stir up more ****... Golden said no one is Leaving, but it was alluded to earlier by the OP that someone might be joining the staff (possibly another S&C guy).. Any updates..

JC

Great news. Time to get some continuity up in here.

Advertisement
Miami - The University of Miami Athletic Department today announced that 2 graduate assistants and one secretary were informed of pending changes to their duties and that Daniel Rivera was appoint head corch of twittering. A press conference will be held at 4pm EST with Head Football coach Art Kehoe this afternoon.

Miami - The University of Miami Athletic Department today announced that 2 graduate assistants and one secretary were informed of pending changes to their duties and that Daniel Rivera was appoint head corch of twittering. A press conference will be held at 4pm EST with Head Football coach Art Kehoe this afternoon.

Goat gon Goat?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sean Desai, who has been with Golden since his Temple days, left to become Special Teams Coordinator at BC.

Smart guy- undergrad at BU, Masters at Columbia, and PhD while at Temple and coached LBs and was successful as their STs Coordinator. He left bc he was offered a coordinator position.

I don't think this is what the rumor was referring to however.

Sean Desai, who has been with Golden since his Temple days, left to become Special Teams Coordinator at BC.

Smart guy- undergrad at BU, Masters at Columbia, and PhD while at Temple and coached LBs and was successful as their STs Coordinator. He left bc he was offered a coordinator position.

I don't think this is what the rumor was referring to however.

well played sir..

Since the RUMOR said STAFF/Coaching change, I'd say a couple secretaries/administration assistants got knocked up and are taking leave of absence.

That happens, you know . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back