Staff better grow

Advertisement
AAAEEEYYOOOOO
Hear ya,,,,,,,,,,,why do I feel like it's

OPrah Winfree of "you get a coach, you get a coach, you get a coach" on and on..........as many as you can afford.

As if this has not been going on like forever.............
throw in coach bags and Bama and Saban been smiling for years on this....................

What the **** is so new?????

Huge. 4 best analysts on staff in my opinion are 1. Ed Pata 2. Stroud 3. Donovan Varner 4. Max Drisko. Letting all 4 actively coach is going to help us a lot. Drisko goes back deep into air raid roots from days at Texas Tech and Kentucky.

There are obviously some other familiar names.. Cooney, Hyppolite, Sabbath Joseph, etc.

OPrah Winfree of "you get a coach, you get a coach, you get a coach" on and on..........as many as you can afford.

throw in coach bags and Bama and Saban been smiling for years on this....................

Seems anyone on staff now can coach on field.

The Analysts coaching was always a very fine line as you said but now it's open season for coaching!

Advertisement
I guess we'll find out if we're showers or growers in the coming weeks...

Hm GIF by MOODMAN

Off topic, but when I saw the thread name I came in wondering if there was going to be a lot "pause" comments.

Not Miami related but I wonder if Saban will take a check from Bama for a small “analyst” role. He can show up at his own leisure and help out with some recruiting/ gameday stuff while still getting some money in his pocket

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not Miami related but I wonder if Saban will take a check from Bama for a small “analyst” role. He can show up at his own leisure and help out with some recruiting/ gameday stuff while still getting some money in his pocket
He still has his office and lake house down in Tuscaloosa. He's been living it up on vacation in Florida and all around but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back during the season to be around football.

IMG_5735.gif

Semper Canes!!!

He still has his office and lake house down in Tuscaloosa. He's been living it up on vacation in Florida and all around but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back during the season to be around football.
I think he’s on campus a decent amount watching practices and at official visits. Maybe he can keep making those appearances once or twice a week while putting some in his pocket. Similar to Ed Reed with us.

Advertisement
I think he’s on campus a decent amount watching practices and at official visits. Maybe he can keep making those appearances once or twice a week while putting some in his pocket. Similar to Ed Reed with us.
I'm sure they are breaking him off something.

He will be on the gameday set in the fall every saturday. Unless gameday is in Tuscaloosa, he won't be there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back