STA v. Homestead Broncos

ChinstrapCane

Sophomore
Hot take alert: Homestead will beat STA on Friday night. Homestead has more high end talent than STA and has a great defense. STA defense is not great. Homestead players are playing for the crib.

Advertisement
Rooting for my alma mater (Broncos) but STA has been in these type of games forever.

HOMESTEAD WILL HAVE NO ANSWER FOR STA'S PASSING GAME.

STA DEFENSE ISNT GOOD BUT THEY LIKELY WIN THIS BY 10+

THEY ARENT BATTLE TESTED AND THEY ARE ANOTHER DOWN SOUTH TEAM...AND WE KNOW HOW THAT GOES

When was the last time a Broward team beat a Dade team? 👂🏿

Broward just doesn't have that kind of athlete to keep up with the horses we have in the stable this year

Advertisement
When was the last time a Broward team beat a Dade team? 👂🏿

Broward just doesn't have that kind of athlete to keep up with the horses we have in the stable this year
I'm from Broward and I agree THIS YEAR. Although I do like STA and Gibbons this week

STA’s top receiver, Camden Brown, is done for the season. They have other good receivers, but they will miss Brown.
Is Camden out for the season? I was at the STA/Atlantic game…..his dad said he was ready to go back in the second half…..but since they had such a big lead they held him out…

Advertisement
Hot take alert: Homestead will beat STA on Friday night. Homestead has more high end talent than STA and has a great defense. STA defense is not great. Homestead players are playing for the crib.
How many of those good players at Gulliver are from down that way?

Good luck to Homestead this week. Would love to see them get the win.

Is Camden out for the season? I was at the STA/Atlantic game…..his dad said he was ready to go back in the second half…..but since they had such a big lead they held him out…
Not 100% sure, but I’ve heard he’s out for the season. I don’t know Camden, but I’ve been told that he’s a great young man who suffered tremendous tragedy with his family. I wish him and his family the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back