ST.FRANCIS(PA) @ MIAMI(-26) NOON SAT. DEC 17, RSN, ACCNX, BSUNHD if u have (653 my direcTV)

Advertisement
Wow Aire in the doghouse with an idle STFU dunk after SFU conceded. Coach L steamed...Uh oh. But nice 2nd half guys! (or maybe Beverly the passer is the doggy)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugly half, but I think we'll come to life in the 2nd
Coach L went straight raw dog on the refs and I’m here for it!!!!

That postgame interview was hilarious.

Coach L is dead on balls right, despite being a huge Norchad fan boy..😂😂 He gets some absolute bull**** called on him and Coach L needs to address it with the ACC before coaches start taking advantage.

The 2 dip**** commentators didn’t know what was happening as Coach L, like I have NEVER seen him do, threw the sorry officials under the bus..😂😂

These games with IUP and St. Francis are going to be looked back upon as very important primers when we face Slippery Rock and Grove City in the Tournament.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course students are away, but Ohio State then 25 hosted them on Dec 3, and announced attendance was just about 50% ( 5-6000). Predictions on our show-ups today?
So today's announced attendance of 4029 (of 7972) is about 51%, so we are at least on par with Ohio State (not in exam week) versus same team.

There really is no reason the HUGE game versus VA should not be a full-house, so LFG! ( VA did just lose to nbr 5 Houston by 8, so VA will drop a bit.)
G O C A N E S !!!

Advertisement
Back