Official Spring PractiSe #12: Saturday, April 8

I think we will see an impact guy there though with this next phase

You get one or two guys on the line and the domino effect happens quickly

Guidry does some really good things with his DL so hopefully some of these guys that have been a bit stagnant in their careers have the light come on
Bain breaking out day one. True goon

Advertisement
I never believed in Chaney but his style fits this OL. I wouldn't be surprised he took the job especially with Citizen out. He's going to break out possibly if he's healthy. I really want to see CJ in the summer that boy special. If he can break arm tackles at this level watch out game breaker.
Chaney talent was never the problem. I want to see him make it through fall camp before I start to hype him up.

Advertisement
I wouldnt say travesty.... We just don't have a ton of depth.

Starting 4 will be some combination of

Nyjalik Kelly
Leonard Taylor
Akheem mesidor
Jahfari Harvey
Jared Harrison Hunte.

After that is where we have questions but we still have some good players.

Ruben Bain
Chantz Williams
Jacob litchenstien
Ahmad Moten
Branson Deen
Thomas Gore
Harvey will not start, he is a situational pass rusher.

Harvey will not start, he is a situational pass rusher.
Harvey is like a 5th year senior now, he's been developing for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up starting outside of Kelly with Taylor and Mesidor on the interior if he puts on weight. If not I would go

DE Kelly
DT Taylor
DT Harrison Hunte
DE Mesidor
Swing Harvey

Harvey is like a 5th year senior now, he's been developing for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up starting outside of Kelly with Taylor and Mesidor on the interior if he puts on weight. If not I would

DE Kelly
DT Taylor
DT Harrison Hunte
DE Mesidor
Swing Harvey
Harvey is what he is. A situational guy. Anything more and it’s a problem.

Advertisement
Harvey is like a 5th year senior now, he's been developing for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up starting outside of Kelly with Taylor and Mesidor on the interior if he puts on weight. If not I would go

DE Kelly
DT Taylor
DT Harrison Hunte
DE Mesidor
Swing Harvey
Situational guy. Chantz will play way more than him. I see Bain and Wayne pushing for minutes as well. Harvey will be there on obvious passing downs.

Advertisement
He's wayyyyyy faster than Mike. It's a good comparison as far as the way they break tackles though.
Yeah I will say my thought process here is that Don was more physically gifted in that way than Mike was but with Dons injuries I’m not sure what all he is still working with

Advertisement
Hopefully he can be the guy in 2024, it's going to be an interesting off-season in 2024. Do you bring in a senior QB to be the starter and risk losing jaccuri? Do you bring in a younger QB in the portal like a Walker Howard or Nick Evers to compete with Jaccuri?
Good question. I'd say younger dude. Don't **** off, Jacurri. I don't think he'd be scared of anyone but if he plays a little this year and continues to make plays, leave the man alone. We definitely need depth, but if it's not a Sam Hartman-like pick-up, leave HBK alone.

Some high expectations being set here
Umm…yeah…this is CiS.

1680998175943.gif

Advertisement
Back