Spring Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In typical spring game fashion, if the offense scores, it’s because the defense sucks and if the defense gets stops, it’s because the offense sucks.

Lots to like in the first half. We don’t need another WR from the portal unless he’s a big time game changer. Some random JAG isn’t beating out Young, Restrepo or George for snaps. Horton and Ray Ray looking nice too.

Jacurri Brown can’t hit anything still. He’s nowhere near ready to play. Emory Williams might be a better option as the #2 QB.

All I’ve heard is that the interior O line is dominating in practice but they look pretty average against the first team D line. Reuben Bain and Nijalik Kelly are legit and should be our starters at DE by the end of the year.

It’s been a fun first half. I really like what I see from Guidry. There’s so much movement on defense before the snap. It’s gotta be tough to know where the pressure is coming from.

He’s had his ups and downs. He’s not ready for the down in and down out caliber of player.

I thought for sure he’d end up starting by mid season. I thought so too after the practice I saw. This tonight really has me thinking he needs a redshirt.
Hes just really raw, it's understandable he's a True Freshman playing in a spring game. He will probably need a Redshirt and then start in 2024.

In typical spring game fashion, if the offense scores, it’s because the defense sucks and if the defense gets stops, it’s because the offense sucks.

Lots to like in the first half. We don’t need another WR from the portal unless he’s a big time game changer. Some random JAG isn’t beating out Young, Restrepo or George for snaps. Horton and Ray Ray looking nice too.

Jacurri Brown can’t hit anything still. He’s nowhere near ready to play. Emory Williams might be a better option as the #2 QB.

All I’ve heard is that the interior O line is dominating in practice but they look pretty average against the first team D line. Reuben Bain and Nijalik Kelly are legit and should be our starters at DE by the end of the year.

It’s been a fun first half. I really like what I see from Guidry. There’s so much movement on defense before the snap. It’s gotta be tough to know where the pressure is coming from.
Interior is bad because Cohen and Cooper are out. But the backups are exactly what they thought they were.

Advertisement
I can't wait for Popo to get here. I think he'll make an impact quickly. Malik I think needs a year to put it all together.
Agree, if I remember Bryant was more of a rush LB, need to give the kid a chance to learn. Nice to hear that Washington has flashed, these LBs might make our coverage teams look like they’re supposed to.

Advertisement
Corners have played better than I expected. Does Addae get any credit 🤔 ?
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
Back