Spring Game

Advertisement
I'm watching it with a big watermark in the center of the screen on YT. Young guys look good Bain is a first rounder. Linebacker FM can run....we still need depth and talent but I feel we headed in the right direction but I don't see a big jump this season like fans expect. QB I still don't trust yet I need to see it during the year. For some reason I'm expecting Chaney to do well this year.
Chaney definitely looks healthy thank God. No crazy big runs but has looked solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bain and Kelly are good for one win each.
They’re Elite defensive players.
The defense as a whole looked ready with good communication and chemistry. Looks like they took last year personally.

I’m not gonna worry too much about the offense given how good the defense looks and absent starters on the oline.

I’m standing by my statement that J George has elite receiver potential.

Would love to see JB with the 1st team oline.
In a real game you have spy him or get gashed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t been able to watch because I’m caught up at a family thing. Whats the honest take aways so far. Seems like offense is struggling but the starting oline isn’t playing though.
Some splash plays by players we have high hopes for. Not enough talent to run a competent 2s vs 2s scrimmage - but lots of injuries and FR not here yet too.

Advertisement
Back