Spring Game

Advertisement
If there is anyone good enough. When u going into the portal and just settle u get a Gore.
I haven’t been able to watch because I’m caught up at a family thing. Whats the honest take aways so far. Seems like offense is struggling but the starting oline isn’t playing though.

The heat is keeping people away
the traffic is keeping people away
the start time is keeping people away
the Friday game is keeping people away
the Thursday night game is keeping people away
the parking is keeping people away
the opponent is keeping people away
Traffic for me. I turned around last year. Parking was a disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t been able to watch because I’m caught up at a family thing. Whats the honest take aways so far. Seems like offense is struggling but the starting oline isn’t playing though.
If I had to sum it up…pleasantly surprised by some individual guys, but the sum as a whole isn’t there yet. Not even close.

Advertisement
I'm watching it with a big watermark in the center of the screen on YT. Young guys look good Bain is a first rounder. Linebacker FM can run....we still need depth and talent but I feel we headed in the right direction but I don't see a big jump this season like fans expect. QB I still don't trust yet I need to see it during the year. For some reason I'm expecting Chaney to do well this year.

Advertisement
We got up early 3-0 and 6-0, but UNC has made it a game at 6-3. Rosario did about all you could expect through 5 innings. Scinta had to close out the 5th though, was clutch.

Have fun with the fam.

Advertisement
Back