someone explain y ray ray wear #35 on punt return

Advertisement
They got my boi out here dressed like my gf when she's trying to be sportzy cutezy in one of my jerseys and her *** hanging out.

And now you have the image in your head. :)

They got my boi out here dressed like my gf when she's trying to be sportzy cutezy in one of my jerseys and her *** hanging out.

And now you have the image in your head. :)

angry how dare you GIF

I've seen other schools do the same thing.

Perhaps the answer would be to ask Ray Ray to accept 35 as his official number and then he could wear a fitted uniform.

Then again, I realize this would entail kids having to wear something outside of a single digit - very uncool.
This is an idea.

Hate to say it but he may not be worthy of wearing 5 on offense.

Advertisement
I feel sorry for Ray Ray if he ever returns one for a TD.

He can't show his kids that footage in 20 years time. "Dad, why are you wearing a bib?"

Instead of getting a second jersey on over his pads, why not have a second set of shoulder pads w/ a fitted #35 jersey on already?

I didn't mean to be harsh, I'm sorry. Those jerseys are extremely tight fitting, so that #35 jersey actually goes right over his #5 jersey. In fact it might even be purposely torn at the sides with velcro sewn in to get it on/off quickly, which also makes it look so bulky.
…or, we could Velcro a 3 to the left of the 5 on his normal jersey 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this is waaaaaay inside-baseball, but I wish we would use a retired jersey number in this situation. Just for fun.

Would love to see #42 returning punts and kicks.
Random and a little off topic, and maybe a dumb question but what is the main difference between punt return personnel and kick return? Like, why would it be a different person?

Advertisement
That ridiculous 35 jersey is currently the worst part about being a Canes fan, which is a good indicator that life is pretty **** good for us at the moment.
I was just thinking the same thing. This whole thread just shows how much the Canes are kicking *** and taking names when **** like this is what is being debated.

16-0 baby!!!

I would kindly ask them to make the jersey actually fit. I am not sure why he is out there returning kicks with an oversized jersey.
Easy on/easy off. The tight fit jerseys they were would waste time and possibly a delay of game penalty. Just sayin’

Advertisement
Back