Some tidbits...

I would like to see crawford move to safety... Dude has the range/speed to play the middle of the field.

I dont think he has a position, thats why they keep moving him around... He may not be that good at safety and I think speed is an issue, thats why he wont play safety...

Advertisement
The sun sets in the west ........this thread is nothing new..........some speculation .......I can do that.

The sun sets in the west ........this thread is nothing new..........some speculation .......I can do that.

look at this nuggga

got busted lying talkin about coaching changes and now here he comes in this thread with his pants on extra tight

kick rocks then

I've already said most of this stuff in the podcast, but figured I'd bring it here as well:

- Deon Bush looks like he is coming at safety. I personally feel he is best suited at corner, but depth may have dictated this move.

- Gray Crow is really impressing people with his work ethic.

- Coaches believe Briscoe and Ivery will qualify.

- Lewis, Lockhart and Waters expected to play right away.

- Olsen is not a silent but they feel good about him.

- Drew Rosenhaus is claiming that Golden badmouthed the underclassmen to the NFL teams, which is why they slipped.

- A guy who has been on staff at Alabama and UM claims that Miller, Vernon and Washington are on par with the Alabama players in talent but have not been developed as well (whether through weight-training, medical staff, coaching, or a combo of all three).

You mean to tell me Briscoe and Ivery will qualify, our "Fans" were on here last month killing the kids based on some rumor (SMH).

Advertisement

You could, but you haven't previously lit up the board with information that would lend you any credibility. That's the difference.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jean-Louis is gonna play both ways at prep school. Maybe we bring him in at safety in January if Lockhart/Lewis/Waters look good this year.

Advertisement
Jean-Louis is gonna play both ways at prep school. Maybe we bring him in at safety in January if Lockhart/Lewis/Waters look good this year.

+1

Been sayin this too. And AJL's got the body to give and take hits at DB, moreso than some of the other receivers, IMO.

Of the guys in the draft this year who is a Rosenhaus client?

I've already said most of this stuff in the podcast, but figured I'd bring it here as well:

- Deon Bush looks like he is coming at safety. I personally feel he is best suited at corner, but depth may have dictated this move.

- Gray Crow is really impressing people with his work ethic.

- Coaches believe Briscoe and Ivery will qualify.

- Lewis, Lockhart and Waters expected to play right away.

- Olsen is not a silent but they feel good about him.

- Drew Rosenhaus is claiming that Golden badmouthed the underclassmen to the NFL teams, which is why they slipped.

- A guy who has been on staff at Alabama and UM claims that Miller, Vernon and Washington are on par with the Alabama players in talent but have not been developed as well (whether through weight-training, medical staff, coaching, or a combo of all three).

Thanks for the info, great stuff!

I'm moving to NJ soon and will be near Wayne, going to see Olsen play a few times this fall

where in NJ- are you moving?

and why?

nobody willingly moves to NJ

Hoboken its looking like, my GF is from the area and I'm from NY and want to get back up that way. Its killing me that I will be a NJ resident but I can't afford Manhattan lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back