Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Took the whole family out (3 kids) from east coast to Maui a few years ago. We had a layover in lax for 4 hours and we hung out at a lounge the whole time and it was a breeze. I’d only recommend a long layover if you can do it in a lounge.
The wife and I spent a whole day in San Francisco on the way out to Kona, and a whole day in LA on the way back to Florida. A little more expensive as we got a hotel each way. But, totally worth it.

Advertisement
The wife and I spent a whole day in San Francisco on the way out to Kona, and a whole day in LA on the way back to Florida. A little more expensive as we got a hotel each way. But, totally worth it.

Yeah, if it’s just a couple and you’re not dragging kids around, spending the day in SF or LA is a great idea.

With all the names mentioned, I've been keeping a working list... as of now, hope it pans out as follows:

OC/QB - Kendal Briles
RB - Jim Mastro or Hickson
TE - James Coley
WR - Bryan McClendon
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC/ILB - Glenn Schumann
IDL/AHC - Joe Salave'a
DE/OLB - Charlie Partridge
Co-DC/ST/DB - Chris Partridge
DB - Travaris Robinson
Stephen Field needs to be retained…

This. Took the whole family out (3 kids) from east coast to Maui a few years ago. We had a layover in lax for 4 hours and we hung out at a lounge the whole time and it was a breeze. I’d only recommend a long layover if you can do it in a lounge.
Yeah, agreed! LAX will rape you with $14 hamburgers and $18 personal pizzas, etc if traveling with kids.

Advertisement
If Schumann is really making 600K for a Co-DC job then I like our chances.

Advertisement

Love Kona and the big island. Next time I’m visiting the observatory - haven’t done that yet. Some great diving in the big island too

With all the names mentioned, I've been keeping a working list... as of now, hope it pans out as follows:

OC/QB - Kendal Briles
RB - Jim Mastro or Hickson
TE - James Coley
WR - Bryan McClendon
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC/ILB - Glenn Schumann
IDL/AHC - Joe Salave'a
DE/OLB - Charlie Partridge
Co-DC/ST/DB - Chris Partridge
DB - Travaris Robinson
Who is your back up for Charlie Partridge since he isn't leaving Pitt .. his words and very clear about it.

Advertisement
This would be a **** good staff if everything works out as expected:

OC/QB - Kendal Briles
RB - Jim Mastro
WR - Bryan Mcclendon
TE - Stephen Field
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC/ILB - Glenn Schumann
DE - Joe Salave'a
Co-DC/OLB/ST - Chris Partridge / Keith Heyward
CB - Rod Chance
DB - T-Rob

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who is your back up for Charlie Partridge since he isn't leaving Pitt .. his words and very clear about it.
Could flex a guy like Chris Partridge to LB and open up DB for someone like DVD or Chance. I really hope Charlie comes though.

OC/QB - Kendal Briles
RB - Jim Mastro
WR -Bryan Mcclendon
TE - Stephen Field
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC/ILB - Glenn Schumann
DE - Joe Salave'a
Co-DC/OLB/ST - Chris Partridge
CB - Rod Chance
DB - T-Rob

I'll take that staff any day.
However, historically speaking, we've had a bad habit of taking at least one head-scratcher...I hope I'm wrong!

I feel Miami fans are putting alot of Faith in a potential DC hire(Schuman) that has had the best defensive talent in America the past few years, has never called plays, and has worked under and been protected by Smart and Lanning. I'm sure he is brilliant, but brilliant doesn't mean a Good defensive play caller.

OC/QB - Kendal Briles
RB - Jim Mastro
WR -Bryan Mcclendon
TE - Stephen Field
OL - Alex Mirabal

DC/ILB - Glenn Schumann
DE - Joe Salave'a
Co-DC/OLB/ST - Chris Partridge
CB - Rod Chance
DB - T-Rob
I think this is what it’s going to be. At least really close. Excellent staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back